* Solid background of highly successful and intensive, hands-on, outside sales experience.
* In-depth background in development and maintenance of new sales territories (food, software, telecommunications and cable etc.).
* Skilled at training and supervising; possess a highly creative and productive sales management style (provide leadership by personal example).
* Very knowledgeable about Metropolitan New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania sales territories.
* Called on corporate accounts' chain store headquarters (supermarkets, drug stores) and large retail accounts to purchase video DVDs and software from company.
* Submitted proposals and contracts for prospects including price alterations and tailored software programs.
* Negotiated with studio and distributor reps to obtain favorable discounts, promotions, and co-op advertising dollars for customers.
* Supervised sales reps throughout northeast region, acting as closer on important sales calls and main liaison between them and upper management.
* Directed and organized all conventions and trade shows, as well as arranged meetings for all sales training seminars for major accounts.
* Increased sales exposure and accounts serviced by company to over 50% of predecessor.
* Prominent in ETD's growth in conjunction with acquiring Blockbuster's business, which resulted in sales increase of over 100%.
Supervised, trained and supported my network of sales reps in selling to both retail dealers and phone
carriers in cellular phone, paging and fax industries.
* Maintained and expanded base of over fifty clients.
* Influenced purchasing decisions among owners and sales staff.
* Provided technical and problem-solving skills at each individual site.
* Demonstrated and explained new and existing product lines at sales meetings with each respective company.
* Prepared comprehensive sales analysis, forecasting, scheduling, and training material packets to maximize future sales growth.
* Achieved and exceeded consistently sales over previous quotas, as well as becoming top territory manager in company.
* Responsible for successfully training and supervising sales personnel surpassing company's sales goals.
* Expanded business by soliciting new accounts and maintained growth, substantially increasing volume of new customers to over 120 accounts.
* Knowledgeable with client management on all levels through cooperative work on shelf resets and most prominent spacing.
* Encouraged and stimulated circular usage and promotional sales through sales meetings, presentations and cooperative advertising.
* Earned largest volume and gain within company via strategic sales planning and effective marketing (over 120% of quota.)
* Succeeded well enough after first two years of leading company in sales to be promoted to management as Sales Supervisor, maintaining key accounts.