• A self-starter and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, working both independently and as part of a diverse team.
• Experience in Designing Process Management, Project Management, Maintenance operations and Technical Support for AV/IT.
• Skilled in supervising of IT and AV projects with respect to resource deployment, time over- runs and quality compliance, evaluating project progress & taking adequate corrective actions.
• Specialized in service and maintenance for Audio Visual and communication projects.
• Knowledge of troubleshooting technical issues, instantly pinpointing faults, and remedy during an event under AV infrastructure.
• knowledge of all audio-visual systems: sound, lights, recording, video conferencing, switching, broadcasting, audio mixers, control systems, IP TV, digital signage.
• AV automation, wiring, amplifiers, microphones, projection systems, video cameras, and other A/V peripheral equipment.
• Ability to operate portable equipment, establishes point-to-point and multi-point connections, and interconnects auxiliary equipment such as computers and document cameras.
• Thorough knowledge of various AV and video electronic pieces of equipment
• Maintainability of all existing and new installations as and when required.
• Identify and correct chronic and costly equipment problems, eliminate repetitive failure.
Advanced knowledge of new and traditional TV broadcast equipment including analogue and digital system. Carry out daily troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance in master control and newsroom automation, routers, asset management systems, non-linear editing systems, and networked storage systems.
Knowledge of IT networks, enterprise software platforms, switches, cloud technologies, and virtual machines as well as experience in installation and implementation of broadcast and IT systems. Leaner editing and nonlinear editing equipment setup installation and fixing issues during operation.
Set up, operation, and maintain the electronic equipment used to transmit radio and television programs. Control audio equipment to regulate volume level and quality of sound during radio and television broadcasts. Operate transmitter to broadcast radio or television programs.
• Responsible for the repair, Maintenance, Installation of electronic equipment's in television station.
• Preform on scheduled preventive maintenance of all broadcasting equipment's in MCR studios, Outside Broadcast van (OB Bus).
• Specialist repairing and servicing below video cassette recorders.