• Consultative sales professional with 20 years commercial and technical experience within the Audio and Broadcast industry.
• Good technical understanding of AV technologies, networked audio, AV codecs, fibre and IP contribution and delivery.
• Extensive experience in Pro Audio and Broadcast brand deployment, pricing, customer pre-sales and post-sales support.
• Russian and English speaking, with track record of selling directly and via OEM, channel and Systems Integrators across Europe
and Asia Pacific.
• Confident in communicating and working with contacts up to C-Level executive including CTO and CEO.
• Proven background in selling both directly to broadcast and enterprise and via channel partners, including systems integrators.
Territories covered: Europe, CIS and Asia Pacific March 2018 - Current
DEVA Broadcast (including Sound4) is a market leader and international provider of user-friendly, cost-effective and innovative
broadcast products, developing and producing a wide range of RDS/RBDS Encoders and Audio Processing, Modulation Monitors, Off-
Air Monitoring Receivers and other systems for the Broadcast Industry. Reporting directly into the CEO, my role as Sales Director is to lead and manage the sales strategy across Europe, CIS and Asia Pacific for both brands (DEVA and Sound4).
• Responsible for creating and delivering on the company's sales strategy and revenue objectives for Broadcast and infrastructure
products across Europe, CIS and Asia Pacific for both brands - DEVA and Sound4.
• Prospecting and selling the company's portfolio of products and services to prospective customers within FM and Digital Radio,
Radio Networks, Telecommunication Operators and regulation authorities.
• Managing the full sales cycle from responding to RFPs, through to providing both pre-sales and post-sales support.
• Business development and account management of new and existing customers, liaising with all levels up to CTO and CEO.
• Developing and implementing a partner network across all territories, designed to support business growth, profitability, and training and development needs.
• Developing and nurturing strong relationships with regional channel and systems integration partners throughout all territories.
• Account managing key broadcast and commercial customers across all regions.
• Working closely with the CEO/Owner to provide accurate reporting and forecasting.
• Consistently collaborating with the R&D team to provide customer feedback, in order to improve products and improve customer
experience and satisfaction.
• Attending and participating in industry specific tradeshows including IBC, NAB and BCA promoting the company's vision, mission
and strategy to clients at all stages of the process, as well as industry contacts and peers.
February 2013 - January 2018
The Telos Alliance are leaders within radio, television audio and IP technologies, with clients ranging from global networks to local
stations, they help to produce better programming to improve audience engagement and ratings. I started working for the company,
firstly as a Field Application Engineer and within a year was promoted to Sales Manager.
• Developed the international dealer and partner network across 30+ countries, growing and supporting all brands within the portfolio, including SaaS.
• Provided regular product and technology trainings and events for partners and their associates, significantly contributing to profitability and growth.
• Created an extensive range of manuals and technical documentation, ensuring it was regularly updated and improved.
• Established a consistent, steady growing pipeline of sales within each territory throughout Europe and pan Asia.
Private & Confidential
• Travelled extensively across all territories, attending and networking at trade shows, seminars and educational events.
• Provided a consultative sales approach involving pre and post-sales support throughout the entire process.
Reporting directly to the CEO/Owner of the company, I was responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office, including
managing a team of six people.
• Managed and improved the dealer and partner network across Russia, with responsibility for expanding into new areas.
• Created and implemented a sales and marketing strategy for the company which resulted in opening up new territories.
• Responsible for all supplier and manufacturer and OEM/ODM negotiations.
• Managing a team of six people within the business - logistics, account management, sales, accounting.
• Responsible for new business development and key account customer management.
• Overseeing logistics and procurement management.
• Responsible for brand development, management and pricing.
• Managing OEM/ODM relationships.
• Creating marketing and sales strategy.
• Driving direct and partner sales.
• Key account customer management and support.
• Project management of installations and providing customer consulting and support.