Responsible for developing AV solutions for an assigned project.
• Maintained the tight project timeline by efficiently working as a Technical Lead.
• Prepared a well performing project plan and an estimated service calculation for projects.
• Implemented the Video over IP knowledge while working remotely on IP labs and Projects.
• Provided UHD HDR 2110 technical training to the Astro - Malaysia, and Internal team.
Developed and improved the capabilities of project team over the course of two years.
• Received 97% satisfaction rating from customers after completed the program.
• Kept good relationship with customers by continuous interactions and cooperation.
• Collaborated with team to quickly resolve customer issues with appropriate action.
• Was pro-active and self-motivated to share knowledge with project team to develop skills.
Used strong installation and commissioning skills to provide a zero-error sports event production.
• 80% travel to handle technically advanced broadcast infrastructure across multiple events.
• Repair, configure and maintain various equipment used in broadcasting operations.
• Remain calm while working under pressure and tight deadlines using time management, logical
thought process, flexible attitude.
• Took initiatives and gives meticulous attention to details of the problem provide fast resolution.
Improved Problem-Solving and Maintenance skills during the tenure of one year.
• Dedicated, dependable problem solver who lives and breathes innovation and experimentation.
• Happy to be first on the emergency call list and finding solutions to problems.
• Proven ability to lead, train and motivate a team of employees.
Started my career by learning basics of Broadcast Technology.
• Interpreting and implementing instructions and requests from other departments.
• Advice management on all issues relating to systems design and new equipment trends.
• Minimizing loss of service by quickly identifying and resolving issue.