I am a very hard-working person, I like to do well in everything I put my mind to. Fortunately, I
have a very logical brain - I like to do puzzles, and have always been good at problem
solving. Common sense is something that has always come naturally to me and because of
this I am a very fast learner and learn best on the job. I have always thrived off of the idea of
being able to progress my career to the highest possible standard and work on high-end
projects either in the UK or abroad.
I have been faced with many adversities in my childhood, so have always known to workhard
to get through these situations and never miss an opportunity handed to me.
I am extremely passionate about filmmaking/tv and since young have always wanted to
work on set and be involved in the production side of things. I especially enjoy being involved
in projects that mean something and have an emotional attachment to it.
I love working with other people and being part of team with a collective goal, it makes for
such a lovely environment to work in and makes work that much more fun!
I'm a very caring person when it comes to relationships and work, 100% effort is always put
into every task and the relationships I build.
When I 'm not working you 'll find me either at karate, training & teaching, or walking my dogs
Arthur the Pug & Mila the Labrador.
GCSEs (Summer 2021)
English La/Li 7/7
Combined Science 8/7
Engineering BTEC Level 2 Distinction*
Music Technology BTEC Level 2 Distinction*
Qualified Karate Instructor - Tokon Kai Karate
● Sensei Joanne Griffiths (email@example.com)
Lash Technician (April 2022) - Classic Lash Extensions and Lash Lift
Skills and Achievements
● During college I have learnt the basic operations of a 4K studio camera, how to
operate a vision mixing board, how to operate a lighting desk and design the lighting
for a set, how to operate a basic autocue, and used green screens.
● Creative Cloud software such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects & Audition.
● Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint & Excel
● 1 year hospitality experience at Nando's Mayflower (trained as Cashier & Griller)
● 2ND DAN Black Belt in Shotokan Karate
o Studied Karate from the age of 5 until present
o Obtained my 1st DAN at the age of 9
● Achieved a Double National Championship in Kata and Pairs Kata.
● Jack Petchey Award (2018)