I have a vast amount of skills, knowledge, training and experience in all areas of digital post-production, MCR and 24 hour multi-channel broadcast operations, including :
• all standard QA’s and QC’s (long and short form)
• tape, file, live rx ingesting/ encoding/ transcoding/ content delivery and distribution
• live streaming, routing/ monitoring/ recording incoming and outgoing satellite line feeds
• media management and meta data creations
• knowledge and experience of all machine, video and file codec types
• editing (using different softwares, e.g, AVID, Premier, FCP, etc)
• live newsroom experience (at the BBC)
• live NOC environment (Playboy TV)
• VOD, MAM, FTP, IRD's
• scheduling and start-to end production workflows
• multi-format ingests and dubbing
• client tech specs
• technical trouble shooting and problem escalation
• dealing with local and international clients and customers on a regular basis, etc.
Previous clients I have worked for have been Encompass, ITunes, Amazon, Netflix, BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and 5, international film companies, independent tv/ post production / broadcast companies, etc.
I can also easily learn and adjust to any type of work that may not be listed in my previous career history.