I am an adaptable individual who has gained experience working within a busy TV post-production house in a client supporting role.
I hold a degree BA Honours in Sound Design focusing on the creation and development of
sound and music. I have more recently worked in TV production and post-production as an office runner
working alongside the Office Manager and Post-production runners to ensure editing suit facilities were fully supported to allow clients to work proficiently.
My eventual goal is to secure a job role where my current skill set can be effectively utilised.
● The ability to communicate and interact well with others, individually and in a team.
● A desire to learn new skills and further develop existing knowledge
● A passion for post-production and audio systems
● Knowledge of sound recording and editing techniques
● A creative mind ready to take on new ideas and new concepts