I have 20 years of broadcasting experience as a lighting camera operator & editor.
My latest assignment brought me to London where I've worked for over 4 years at the national Czech TV's UK Bureau, filming and editing content for the main factual, documentary, and current affairs shows.
- I work both on locations and in studio.
- I am fully experienced in: features, documentaries, travel shows, arts programmes, current affairs pieces, and I'm also comfortable in live multi-camera productions.
- I am confident about the UK film and TV industry workflows - I've obtained Screen Skills certificates: From Script to Screen, Getting into the Screen Industries.
- I am quick to familiarize myself with new technologies and I keep up with the latest industry trends, e.g. by attending BSC Expo London and IBC Amsterdam.
- I have working experience with LiveU, Quick Link, and vMix.
- I am dependable, adaptable, I think ahead, and I'm capable in working in limited production teams. I am quick in reactively fixing possible problems.
- I have been trained to identify hazardous situations and minimize risks.
- I have a clean full driving licence.
- I have the right to work both in the UK and EU, I am flexible to travel.
- Besides English I'm fluent in Czech & Slovak, intermediate in Spanish, and have a basic knowledge of French.