I am a dedicated and skilled professional with experience of assisting senior producers in producing theatre plays, and good knowledge in sound and lighting, I am confident that I could outperform your expectations for this role.
I bring strong competencies for TV, Film and Theatre - having worked on various productions at Bathway Theatre, Woolwich.
My background includes volunteering to tech for some shows/exam performances during my three years at University as a Sound and Lighting Technician. In addition to this, I am also experienced in carrying out editing tasks - programming sounds and using lighting boards to programme specific lighting ques for scenes. With proficiency in a broad range of software applications and technical tools, I possess the ability to collaborate effectively with industry experts, managers and team members.
Highlights of my experience include:
- Successfully completed a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Drama from the University of Greenwich.
- Won a short film award for a student film that was screened at Leicester Square in 2013.
- Completed a year’s study at the Pauline Quirk Academy of Performing Arts.
- Excellent communication skills that result in positive interpersonal relationships.
- A track record of meeting deadlines and producing accurate work of a high standard.
- The capacity to learn and apply new information quickly and accurately.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in a variety of other computer and editing software.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for TV and Film production. Please review my attached CV for additional details regarding my expertise and abilities.