In my most recent role, the gross annual turnover of the company was doubled in a three-year period. I am passionate, determined and self-assured. I have extensive television distribution and production experience and I thrive in fast-paced, evolving and challenging business environments. A critical thinker with demonstrated experience in commercial modelling I relish the opportunity to provide innovative and entrepreneurial analysis at the forefront of media convergence. I have the ability to source and then close global negotiations. I pride myself on delivering an approachable leadership style with collaborative decision making and an end-to-end focus on structuring for team success.
LGI (Looking Glass International) is a distributor with a strong legacy in China and Asia-Pacific. Promoted to MD for outstanding success in driving growth across the company and doubling the company's turn-over. Developed new business initiatives which led to company owned assets and IP.
* Developed and oversaw production of original productions.
* Delivered pipeline of 65hrs of premium factual content and a slate of new Producer relationships.
* Presented company and company assets for investment.
* Acquired exclusive content from third party producers for global distribution.
* Executed sales strategies for catalogue in Central Eastern Europe, Middle East & UK.
* Developed rights management system and oversaw Salesforce update and implementation.
British print media business with a strong legacy in "outdoors" and "action sports". Recognised as a "builder" and someone with experience in start-ups, appointed to Head of Sales and spearheaded rights acquisition and distribution strategy.
* Successfully executed global sales strategy to finance original productions.
* Collaborated with agencies on briefs for brand funded productions.
* Worked across the editorial team and commercial team to develop long-form, original content.
* Acquired exclusive content from factual producers for global distribution.
* Reported directly to the board and managed financial modelling for content investment.
* Developed rights management system and oversaw Salesforce implementation.
New York based Distributor with a strong focus on factual formats in "wildlife, history & crime". Initially worked in Melbourne, with a remit to open new territories and develop new revenue streams, then relocated to London to lead the team on global pre-sales.
* Oversaw sales and financing strategy for original productions.
* Developed concepts for original productions with production partner KM Plus.
* Oversaw rollout of the rights management system and Salesforce implementation strategy.
* Exceeded annual sales targets in CEE, MENA, Japan, Australia & New Zealand.
* Acquired scripted and factual content for global distribution.
* Developed innovative approach to problem-solving in matrix of international business environments.
An Australian production company specialising in biographies and weekly factual formats. Demonstrated outstanding success in achieving targets and was appointed to Sales Manager. In addition, developed strong leadership skills through training and mentoring responsibilities.
* Promoted to Sales Manager and maintained outstanding sales results while motivating and coaching three direct reports.
* Maximised revenue of original productions and achieved company milestone of US$1Million in sales.
* Worked with the production team and developed original production slate and finance plan.
* Assisted management with Salesforce rollout and conducted training for team members.
* Lead team meetings and reported directly to board.