I am an enthusiastic, creative person with a passionate interest in high-quality filmmaking, storytelling, and production. I am a critical thinker, able to pick out the essential message I want to convey and communicate it clearly and succinctly. I am a final year student at Warwick University studying for a Film and Literature BA. I have studied all aspects of production including filming, screenwriting, editing, lighting, and general production research. Alongside my studies, I worked as a freelance writer for Pigeon Week, and as a barista in a buzzing café. As a result, I have developed excellent organizational, time management, communication, and budgeting skills. I am experienced in working to deadlines and managing the expectations of different people. I enjoy building relationships with a variety of people and work best in a team where I can contribute and equally learn from the skills and experience of others.
• Adobe Premier Pro • Dollies and sliders
• Canon C200 4K camera • Microsoft Office 365
• Tungsten lighting kits, LED lighting • Excellent communicator
• Lighting accessories; gels, flags, diffusers, reflectors, c-stands
• Organisation and planning
• Time management