I am a media technologist with over seven (7) years' experience in the broadcast entertainment space.
In this time I have gained enormous experience working in a wide range of projects such as live-theatre,
short and feature films, documentaries, corporate and commercial Television and web-products, reality
formats, live events and more. I am fully equipped with knowledge and expertise of operating modern
digital sound and recording equipment with all the experience and knowledge required to mix and
record the best possible sound for your Film, Television, Web and Live broadcast projects.
• Production requirements gathering, planning and execution.
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams.
• Audio production, mixing and editing.
• Technical direction and Vision mixing for multi-camera production.
• Audio-Visual systems integration and operations.
• Live-Event production.
• Radio Frequency management for Microphones, IEMs, IFBs and Communication equipment.
• Electrical power system management for media productions.
• Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) troubleshooting.
• Audio Editing and Mixing: (Audio-DAW) Adobe Audition, Avid Pro-Tools, Steinberg Cubase,
• Digital audio-mastering: Steinberg Wave-lab.
• Video Editing: Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premier.
• Computer-Skills: Microsoft-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Resourceful: Produce quality output.
• Planning: Align-work with deliverables.
• High-Learning Aptitude: Ability to learn new techniques and methods.
• Tactful: Recognize issues quickly and take best -line of action.
• Team spirit: Relate-positively within a unit and with other units.
• Social Grace: Socialize easily.
• Good Communication: Good with verbal and non-verbal communication.
• Creative: Intuitive and always seeking better ways to approach any challenge or task.
Research documentation, Audio-Visual and Media system integration and troubleshooting,
Electronic content creation and development, Reading and Travelling.