➢ Providing cost-effective and state of the art solutions to address the requirements of the
content creators and to keep the work-flow of the channel up to date with technological
➢ providing professional and user friendly solutions for receive and transmite broadcast quality
➢ Effectively contributing to the decision making the process.
➢ Suggesting new business verticals by utilizing the technological advancement
➢ Ensuring effective utilization, maintenance and up-keeping, asset tracking and insurance of
➢ Coordination, Manpower deployment and financial planning related to the technical aspects of
all routine activities/projects of the channel.
➢ AV equipment integrations and configurations with proper cabling arrangements.
➢ Carry out maintenance and broadcast support to all TV departments: CAR, Studio, Gallery,
News Room, TX, MCR, Library, Edit Suites and Graphic Department.
➢ Diagnose and repair of the various audio-video equipment as mikes, speakers, talkback
systems, headsets, monitors and more.
➢ Replace faulty components with spare parts, e.g. power supplies, broken buttons, etc.
Trace problems and find appropriate solutions and workarounds..
➢ A Broadcast system integration engineer and creative support professional with a record of
increased responsibility, comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization, with an
ability to negotiate, solve problems quickly, accurately, and efficiently, proficient in prioritizing
and completing tasks in a timely manner, yet flexible to multitask when necessary.
➢ Self up-gradation through webinar and online training about audio and video conferencing
system with their utility.
Résumé of Sanjay Kumar Dhiman /
➢ Knowledge of display and all types of LED walls and touch panels.
➢ Strong communication skill to manage projects and service team with day to day progress
➢ Provide maintenance, installation and user support in all technical areas of a
news and entertainment production environment.
➢ Perform hardware, equipment, peripherals support for TV broadcasting systems including
control rooms, studios, technical operations centers, cameras and feeds, edit systems, along
with desktop PCs, telecommunications equipment, news-room infrastructure.
➢ Performs equipment and systems installation, problem correction, remove/replacement or
other tasks as necessary to ensure the continuation of on-air transmission.
➢ Coordination with broadcast equipment hiring agencies and check the quality of required
equipment for outdoor events and news/business summits.
To ensure that your conference room, meeting room or auditorium should world-class AV setup
➢ Responsible for take-care of corporate customers which have covered by AMC and managing preventive maintenance for them on time to time
➢ Meetings with the customer on their site to encourage them for new AMC to generate
➢ Planning of upcoming projects with team after confirmation of delivery
➢ Monitoring of consumable spares and engineers tool inventory
➢ Monitoring and tracking of faulty and repairable equipment
➢ Personally monitoring all projects and installations at another city
➢ Arranged educational training with OEM through Zoom VC or in our office premises to provide technical information and details of products
➢ Daily a short meeting on VC for 30 minutes in the morning to make the blueprint of the day and discuss previous day failures with all department head
➢ Responsible to keep service team disciplined and hygiene with a positive approach when
they reached to customer premises for a demo or installation
➢ Strict adherence to hierarchy by the service team
➢ Monitoring of team activities, daily reports and job cards
➢ Taking report and service analysis from SAP business one system to improve services
➢ A strong relationship with OEM and customer regarding service issues
➢ Heading of service and project team with a positive attitude for productivity. Responsibility
to take care of them as a parent and solve their personal and official issues
Two English news channel, one business news channel and Ten entertainment channel.
➢ Leading the technical team for successful installation and migration of broadcast various
equipment and cabling to provide CAR, Ingest, Feed Room, Monitoring and PCR for 3 live
➢ Ensure that all broadcasting systems are well maintained, fully operational and safe
➢ Identifying and rectifying workflow/operational issues
➢ Administration of users and their access and rights to Broadcast systems and networks
➢ Maintain the list of ongoing issues and work with the team to resolve in priority order
➢ Development and implementation of contingency procedures and workarounds as
➢ Assessment of new or companion systems to improve the Broadcast systems.
➢ Work on own initiative to improve the network architectures and workflows.
➢ To continually improve the broadcast technology and infrastructure.
➢ Coordinate with vendors for improvements to workflows
➢ Log, coordinate and track issue resolutions with vendors
➢ Making sure that documentation relating to the Broadcast network is up to date and complete
➢ Maintain specific configuration settings and documentation for all systems.
➢ Development of usage and training documentation for all systems.
➢ Development of scripts to bridge functionality from time to time as required.
➢ Planning and execution of projects.
One of the largest TV networks in India broadcasting 1 live business news and 4 entertainment
channels with 6 proposed new channels in the pipeline.
• Ensuring trouble free A/V signals from Production Control Rooms (PCR) and Studios to the server.
• Conducting predictive & preventive maintenance and ensuring, complete functionality of the set up installed in the Studio and the PCR, Graphics, NLE and Ingest rooms and trouble
shooting if necessary.
• Maintenance & servicing of switchers, monitors, VTRs, Glues in playout.
• Interacting with various vendors and service agencies to ensure the smooth operation of 1 live
news channels and 4 entertainment channels.
One of the largest TV networks in India broadcasting 6 live news and 2 entertainment channels
with 31 proposed new channels in the pipeline.
• A important member of the technical team for successful installation and migration of
broadcast various equipment and cabling to provide CAR, Ingest, Feed Room, Monitoring and
PCR for 7 live news channels and 1 entertainment channel also completed 6 studio setup at various location to coverage news from state level.
• Reporting to the GM (Engineering & Operation), managing a team of 11 and responsible for
the A/V workshop and manpower administration
• Supervising the maintenance & servicing of Encoders, Modulators. Routers, Cables, Connectors
& HPA without disturbing the uplink signals at the earth station
• Functioning as 'Team Leader' for the development of new projects by 'Sahara'
• Conducting predictive & preventive maintenance and ensuring, complete functionality of the set up installed in the Studio, Transmission, Double channel entertainments, Playout, edit bays
and 8 channel MCPC Earth station areas and the PCR, Graphics, NLE and Ingest rooms and trouble shooting if necessary
• Maintenance & servicing of switchers, monitors, VTRs, Glues in playout, Flyways & Dish
• Operating and servicing the C/KU band DSNG & OB vans.
• Interacting with various vendors and service agencies to ensure the smooth operation of 6 live
news channels and 3 entertainment channels.
• Planning the requirements and purchasing spare parts, cables, connectors and other material
for the various equipment and closely monitoring maintenance activities to ensure optimum
• Devising MIS Systems for the department.
Responsible for the entire installation of the main Studio for Interactive Distance Education
(higher learning and tutorials) as Contact bases.
Reported to the GM (Engineering & Operation), supervised and responsible for providing sat
link at multiple locations and coordinating with VSNL & Thicom Station (Uplink & Downlink).
• Planned and implemented new projects and solved any initial problems encountered.
• Ensured the trouble free functioning of the recording program which was carried out
• Maintained all A/V equipment and ENG camera units.
• Operated Camera Control Units (CCU) for camera matching.
• Ensured the optimum use of technical manpower and equipment for trouble free operation.
• Reported to the Technical Manager and was assisted by 7 technicians in the maintenance of equipment installed in the post-production studio and VOW.
• Ensured round the clock trouble free availability of the entire equipment.
Reported to the Production Engineer and supervised 5 assistants in the repair and servicing of
3 lens Zenith video projectors.
• Assembled and aligned the video projectors.
• Carried out the proper installation and servicing on an All India basis.
• Purchased spare parts for the projectors as and when required.