Christopher is a multi-talented and entrepreneurial creative with experience in audio engineering, songwriting, Sound
engineering, and Music Production. As an on-site Event Technician for Pro AV, based at JP Morgan Chase his
expertise in Audio Visuals can be taken into any role. After being furloughed during the 2020 lockdown, he completed
a PGCE to become a trained qualified music technology teacher. Prior to this in 2019 he earned a Master's Degree in
Music Production. He is now seeking for a new job that will allow him to achieve a better work-life balance.
Christopher would be a valuable addition to your team because of his friendly and calm demeanour, experience, and
expertise in the Music, Entertainment and AV industries.
• Expertise in Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Apple and Microsoft Systems, Microsoft Office applications including,
Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Audio-visual services, installation, production of front-of-house (FOH) for meetings, events, & conferences
• A strong desire and enthusiasm to acquire emerging technologies, programs, and systems.
• Expertise in mixing, music production, and songwriting.
• Expertise in DAWS, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools.