* 30 Year broadcasting Professional, looking to start the next chapter of
his career, after being the sixth longest running show host, in the
history of the television shopping industry, having hosted nearly 20,000
hours of live television. Launched brands and products which are still
running successfully on TV decades later. Frequent talent used for
voice overs on network, and host of his own successful podcast "Are
We On The Air?"
* A veteran of the TV Shopping Industry is skilled in all aspects of
presenting a live, completely unscripted show. Am able to prepare and
execute show plans when necessary. Able to pass on all the pertinent
information about a product, in a live show, in an educational yet also
* Possesses home studio, which is partially used to record and edit the
self produced and hosted podcast "Are We On The Air?"
* Able to perform voice-over work for pre-produced spots.
* Excellent multi-tasker able to converse with audience, while listening to
producer/crew in IFB, while monitoring program and preview
monitors, while reading correspondance from viewers.
* Have trained dozens of new guests and hosts who are now very
successful in their roll
* Able to use "social media" to promote shows and events to 2500+
followers on Facebook, and 500+ on Twitter
* Avid reader, is consistently keeping up on the latest trends in fashion,
jewelry, and watches.
* Schooled and interned in the production aspect of television, both as a
director and a studio manager, so am adept in all aspects of television
* Newly licensed by the state of Texas in Life, Accident, Health and
HMO, Property and Casualty. License number 2840333