Broadcast media Excellent
Supervision Very Good
Leadership Very Good
Multitasking abilities Excellent
Teambuilding Very Good
Self-motivated professional Excellent
Excellent work ethic Very Good
Newtek NDI Tools Excellent
Wirecast Live Streaming Excellent
VMix Live Streaming Excellent
Adobe Creative Cloud Good
• As a Lead video specialist, exploring every dimension of the broadcasting field and leading the professional team to achieve professional outputs.
• Studio and PCR integration.
• PCR designing.
• IP Broadcasting -Newtek NDI Standard.
• Digital audio(Dante) production.
• Live 360-degree video production and stitching.
• Post-production with Adobe creative suite.
• Conducted research to test and analyze feasibility, design, operation, and performance of equipment, components, and systems.
• Managed design and manufacturing teams to build proprietary process equipment within aggressive cost and time constraints.
• Provided technical direction on Integration projects and initiatives to other engineers, designers, and technicians.
• Prepared cost estimates, schedules, and project specifications for proposals.
• Partnered with other organizations to broadcast corporate programs using a custom-built streaming platform.
• Maintained energy and enthusiasm in a fast-paced environment.
• Supporting and executing live and pre-recorded programming.
• Adjusting and monitoring remote broadcast circuits and related equipment to ensure accurate signal levels.
• Operating and optimizing analog and digital equipment required for television broadcasting, including routers and video switchers.
• Testing calibration of all broadcast equipment's before live and recording.
• Performing troubleshooting and maintenance of types of equipment in broadcasting circuits.
• Maintaining documentation of daily activities.
• Directing a team on installation and debugging of broadcast systems.
• Coordinating engineering and technical needs and requirements of individual broadcasts with the director as well as on-air personalities.
• Implemented new technologies to enhance the news broadcast (and another programming at the station) in the digital age.
• Maintained network quality and minimized customer outages.
• Assisted in conducting training for junior engineers.
• Coordinated and offered support for internal and external broadcast events.
• Researched and updated all required materials needed for the firm and partners.
• Worked closely with team members to meet or exceed all customer service requirements.
• Tested new product offerings.
• Conducted material tests and analysis using various equipment and tools.
• Monitored strength, clarity, and reliability of incoming and outgoing signals and adjust equipment as necessary to maintain quality broadcasts.