Technically skill-wise, I am a self-taught professional Photographer and I have been for the last 13 years creating my own photographic themes. I have all-round general photography experience and this includes product Photography, Life-style (People), Family, High-Fashion, portrait, Wedding-live event, themed Photography and even landscape photography. I am technically proficient in virtually all camera makes and types, aperture & shutter-speed concepts and this experience will be vital when needed. In those 13 years I also developed full skills in lighting techniques on how to light a subject/person/product - I can demonstrate all these skills in any test or examination.
My attributes are that of very strong sales /customer service weather 1 to 1 or one to many. I have a very strong public speaking & announcement voice for a public announcer type of roles with large crowds and for the past 6 years I have converted my skills in to crowd Control at large events and public events as a Security Industry Authority (SIA) License holder. My primary objectives as an SIA operator were organizing large crowds at premiership footballing events, Corporate Security at government the Government Pensions department and Events' Security at the London Excel. I have a special interest in events of all kinds including Exhibition, live broadcasted events and product promotional events.
I would like to transfer these technical skills into the area of media broadcasting and cinematography.
I am ready for a new chapter in full time in Media Broadcasting, production, assistant production, photography services, Media Buying, Public Announcing and Product Promotion.
• Experienced Professional Photographer
• Public Speaking & Announcement Voice
• Large' Crowd Control Experience
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Proven business to business experience
• Great communicator
• Developing good working relationships with clients/customers
• Native English speaker (both written and oral)
• Flexible and adaptable to the working environment
• Self-motivated and can motivate a team
• Able to work independently or within a team
• Problems solver