Since the age of 16, I have been shooting, editing and producing videos independantly and improved my skills to the point where I studied Film for seven years, graduated Liverpool John Moores University and continue to provide high-quality content for all manner of appointment. This includes high-concept drama short films, music videos, documentary productions and editing for existing productions. I work with numerous programs such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop among others. I also provide administrative content for advertising campaigns across social media, including teasers, visual statements, audio-hosting content and engaging interaction between audiences and the host. After graduating, I have spent my time working freelance and on short-term projects with multiple media artists and clients.
I have editing hundreds of hours of content and continue to do so when I am available to engage projects that continue to challenge and satisfy me.
For more information and a link to where you can see some of my work, please don't hesitate to contact me on email@example.com by e-mail.
• Friendly, co-operative, experienced with face to face interaction with customers/co-workers
• Years of experience in Administrative duties such as business communication, filing and storing documentation, managing an online store, formatting projects and co-ordinating meetings/deals
• Fully experienced with Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint, Final Cut Pro & a number of Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro etc.)
• Qualified Cameraman, Second Unit Director, Editor & Videographer
• Physically fit, able to lift heavy objects and experienced in group problem solving/distribution of assignments in an effort to complete tasks as quickly and as efficiently as possible
• Educated to a University graduate degree and aspirational with work goals to improve myself on a personal level
• Trained in basic first aid and first responder skills, along with advanced fire fighting skills through an extra curricular course taken while in education