An unflappable highly organised coordinator proactively assessing production and post challenges to streamline planning, while optimising how best to execute. Focused on developing my skills, credits and network in factual, HETV serialised drama and genre-specific film. Being a diligent multitasker with a natural ability to adapt and solve problems is important to how I work. What makes me unique is my rich background in film, corporate video production, marketing directorial leadership, copywriting - editing / script and writing.
Accredited skills courses / education
● Post Supervisor course by Film London's Equal Access Network, CCCG & Post Super.
● ACES at the NFTS.
● So, You Want to be a Production Coordinator at the Production Managers Association, London.
● Producing: Production Management course at the London Film Academy, London - HIGH PASS.
● Production Coordinators - at the NFTS.
● Coronavirus basic awareness on production training – Screenskills.
● Film and TV apprenticeships: working in the production office – Screenskills.
● ALBERT: Sustainable production module and Editorial module training.
● Budgets explained at the Production Managers Association, London.
● BA Media Production at The University of Bedfordshire - 2.1 with honours.
● Project Management Professional Certification (PMI-PMP) - HIGH PASS.
● Budget ownership/management up to £7.5 million.
● Movie Magic (scheduling & budgeting), EzyPO and Filemaker (invoicing) – beginner.
● Facility management, cutting / screening room and quote negotiation.
● Post production office management.
● DIT knowledge / ShotPut Pro – beginner.
● Mediasilo (used to be SHIFT), ASPERA and MediaSilo.
● PIX (sharing with execs and specific distro lists / admin level).
● BOX and DropBox for post paperwork folder management, tracking and team sharing.
● ADR management.
● Showtime Postlocker and Netflix Content Hub user / admin.
● Child licensing.
● After Effects / Nuke and Avid – beginner.
● Todoist - allocating tasks to crew and edit team.
● OfCom, BBFC, ClearCast, CAA knowledge, APA Shooting Guideline knowledge.
● Office (excel / PowerPoint) – intermediate.
● G Suite (drive / sheets / slides / docs) – intermediate.
● DISCORD / SLACK - beginner (overseeing editor groups).
● Languages – English (Native Speaker) and German (Conversational / reading).