I am an experienced and versatile administrator with excellent organisational ability. Proven admin support, facilities management and customer service skills developed in front line roles. I am adaptable and solutions focussed with ability to work on own initiative and within dynamic team-based environments, seeking opportunities to involve and train others. Experience of working with diverse ideas and people and an understanding of the requirements associated with delivering the service to a culturally diverse client base whilst valuing nurturing diversity within an organisation and possessing the ability able to achieve goals quickly with appropriate resources and deliver innovative solutions. I can manage tasks effectively in a changing creative environment as a logical, analytical thinker with the ability to analyse information to identify key issues and make effective decisions. Possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to convey information effectively.
• Excellent MS Office Software and remote working systems experience.
• Strong organisational, interpersonal, customer service and general office skills
• Flexible approach and able to adapt quickly and efficiently.
• Completed courses in social media marketing, which incorporates the knowledge and awareness of trends whilst improving engagement and reach through various methods including behind the scenes, staff profiles and competitions.
• Creating and maintaining websites using varied providers and platforms and ensuring company profiles are friendly accessible and professional, delivering positive, inclusive content on brand with the company ethos and outlook.
• Adhering to confidentiality, equality, inclusivity and diversity and data protection practices stringently.
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom as well as other editing software on mobile devices.
• Experience of training new members of staff to company standards and usage of specific software.
• Excellent customer service skills and experience of multi-level interpersonal relationships and maintaining professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Advising businesses that use social media on how to improve engagement and reach through various methods including behind the scenes, staff profiles and competitions and pre-planning content.
• Maintaining a relevant, fresh, innovative, and vibrant, eye-catching content.
• Collating and analysing data for strategic management and maximum engagement.
• Understanding the importance of storytelling, consistency, and an eye for detail.