I am a versatile self-shooting Producer Director visually creative with excellent shooting skills and
an eye for great characters and developing stories. I have a passion for telling people's and places
stories. I interview, record sequences, actuality, sound, and GVs with edit in mind.
I am a strong self-shooter on FX9, FS7, Canon C300 Cinema and other industry favorites. I have a
great eye and I understand lenses, lighting, composition and sound. I love meeting new people and
getting great performances from contributors. Able to travel at short notice, I will work anywhere.
Technical & Skills
• Self Shooter, proficient on FX9, FS7, Canon C300, BMD
• EU and British Passport, with permission to work in EU and UK
• Experienced with high profile talent and tight schedules
• Accomplished setting radio, gun mics and portable lights for interviews and sequences.
• I understand optics and photography and I'm used to working with prime and zoom lenses
• Skillful using mini dollies, gimbals, setting rigs and remote controls
• I can pre-edit, prepare footage and sound on Davinci Resolve, Premiere, FCPX and Audition
Including Excerpts from The World's Most Scenic Railways Journeys and the Royal Horticultural
Society's Chelsea Show Garden Donation to the NHS among other recent productions.