Accomplished Shooting Producer / Edit Producer with extensive experience across the television industry.
Looking to prove my worth and move into Producing and Edit Producing documentary films and programming.
For the last few years I have worked as an in-house Shooting Producer/Edit Producer at C4 creating Fact Ent and music-based content for broadcast across the UK’s leading music channels – 4Music, Kiss, Kerrang, Magic, Box Hits, Boxmas and The Box. I have worked on hundreds of youth skewed music shows aimed at an 18-34-year-old audience, and directed talent for on screen and voiceover led productions. I've worked to develop, write and produce interviews with Fergie, Charlie Puth, and Dizzee Rascal amongst others, and shot live performances, including those with Billie Eilish, Rag N Bone Man, Stefflon Don, as well as a Day In The Life style programme with AJ Tracy, and his homecoming gig at Alexandra Palace. I always aim to get the best out of everyone involved, and the best out of the content captured.
• Skilled self- shooter. Confident with Arri Alexa Mini, Sony FX9 /FS7/ PMW200, Canon XF305/C300/5D, & Go Pros.
• Writing creative episode treatments, as well as script-writing engaging and well considered presenter scripts, voiceover and interviews for various voices, audiences, channels, and tones.
• Adept at interviewing, directing, producing, and managing contributors & talent.
• Excellent organizational skills in scheduling and setting up both UK and foreign shoots.
• Proficient communicator with problem solving and leadership skills.
• Good time management, pro-active and resourceful, delivering on fast turnaround schedules and limited resources.
• Working knowledge of producer guidelines and compliance, completed BBC Safeguarding Trust modules
Psychology Graduate with a Masters in Media and Journalism, both from Newcastle University.