Experienced sales manager and system architect with a solid background in Telecommunication, TV media and broadcasting, selling
innovative solutions for digital TV delivery across all types of network; working very closely with internal and external stake holders
to maximise sales opportunities.
Significant experience in contract negotiation and working with customer procurement departs to secure business across EMEA.
Regularly meeting and exceeding sales targets whilst maintaining strong relationships with customers and partners.
With over 18 years' experience my roles have spanned pre-sales, system engineering, project management and EMEA sales -
delivering systems from market leading vendors such as Scientific-Atlanta/Cisco, Tandberg/Ericsson, Harmonic, Appear TV,
Medialinks, Net Insight, MediaExcel, T-Vips/Nevion, Imagine Communications and NMS companies such as Dimetis, Skyline, VIDI.
• A highly customer focussed leader who strives for excellence in delivering win-win sales for customer and suppliers.
• Own the relationship with assigned customers, which includes ensuring successful onboarding, increasing product
adoptions, ensuring engagement and retention, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Lead generation, lead qualification, forecasting and reporting to the C-level board. In addition to prioritisation of customer
requirements and communicating market intelligence. Very accustomed to using Salesforce and Sugar CE CRM.
• Navigating RFI, RFP and RFQ customer processes, including working with internal product management.
• Significant experience in managing customer expectations, promoting brand value and maintaining margin on complex
projects. In addition to promoting customer investment in a platform to maintain continuity of upgrades and future
business including professional services.
• Maintain current in-depth knowledge of product portfolio and best practices in order to guide customers in business and
technical decisions to ensure platform adoption and success.
• Demonstrable technical experience of leading and delivering successful high performance architectures to meet customer
needs for live production and media services.
• Proven track record delivering complex new technologies and systems to market. Educating customers of the value of the
technology and managing interactions with R&D if problems/bugs are found in customer deployments.
• Driven to continuously learn and develop with an open minded approach to improving ways of working and approaches
to architectures and solutions for customers.
• Overall an experienced sales person with strong work ethic and "can do" customer-facing attitude.
• Microsoft Windows platforms, Microsoft Office/365, MS Visio, MS Project, Linux (basic), Postman API client, FFMpeg,
AutoCAD, HTML5, VMware, VirtualM, Docker CE, Salesforce & Sugar CE CRM.
• Knowledge of the main transmission network systems for broadcast (DVB-T/T2, DVB-S/S2/Sx, DVB-H, DVB-C) and fibre
optic contribution (CWDM/DWDM).
• Codecs such as Mpeg2, AVC, HEVC, AV1, VP9, VVC, PERSUES, JPEG2000, TICO and JPEG XS.
• Delivery formats SMPTE2022-2, SMPTE2022-6, SMPTE2110, SMPTE2022-1/5/7, PTP & SMPTE2059-2, AES3, AES10,
• Networking: IPv4, IPv6 and network protocols (CISCO CCENT).
• Knowledge of IP-Video and encryption AES, Nagra, IRDETO, VIACCESS-ORCA.
• Knowledge of IPTV video delivery, OTT, Web TV, Mobile TV including adjacent areas of IP networks, CDN.
• Contribution over unmanaged networks and protection protocols such as Zixi, VideoFlow, SRT, RIST.