• Assisted in the management of more than 500 video creators, located in major cities across China, and can be called at any time for various shooting needs.
• Planned the "Long March 7" launch and other hot news live broadcasts, and participated in the planning, operation and distribution of the live broadcast of the "Dream, Must Be Complete", legless elderly Boyu Xia climbing Mount Everest.
• Independently planned a series of courses and educational videos for video creators to help them understand platform rules and activities, and incubated more than 100 lecturers.
Worked in the Documentary & Culture team, coordinated the production of multiple documentary series, "The most beautiful China", "May I come home with you", etc., the total playback volume exceeds 15 million.
• Collaborated closely with a number of leading production companies in China, coordinated for project planning, proposal, and promotion of documentary series.
• Organized and executed multi-camera shoots and post-production for company events and promotional videos.
Worked in the News team as a video journalist, pre-produced, produced, directed, edited, distributed, and coordinated the "Spicy News" series of short video programs and the cumulative broadcast volume of the program exceeded 1 billion;
• Researched and investigated hot news on the entire network.
• Integrated information and footage, edited scripts, and performed post-production and distribution.
• Design the main visual effect, created animated graphics and title sequences for multiple video programs.
• Reached in-depth cooperation with authoritative media such as the Xinhua News Agency, Beijing News, etc.
• Participated in the 2018 Russia World Cup project, as a video editor, responsible for the production of 64 game highlights and 5 other derivative programs, with a cumulative broadcast volume of over 400 million.