● Plan, brief and deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns.
● Experience of working in start-ups and fast paced environments.
● Relationship management of creative & media agencies and external partners.
● Coordinate large cross-functional teams across press, creative, product, data & insights.
● Deliver performance driven marketing campaigns to meet targets.
● Experience in measuring and reporting to drive efficiencies through-the-funnel.
● Confident presenter and strong stakeholder management.
Part of a start-up team within ITV to launch a new TV streaming service, BritBox created by
the BBC & ITV. Successfully hit half a million subscriber target in year 1.
● Content marketing strategy lead and launch owner of all BritBox Original launches. Ensuring
creative aligns with brand positioning, audience segments and delivers to budget.
● Project managed brand & acquisition campaigns from strategy development to detailed
execution, including deep dives in monthly performance reviews for future successes.
● Work with performance agencies to deliver high-performing digital campaigns, which gives
BritBox the best chance of achieving subscriber growth. 2021 target already at 550k+ up 10%.
● Responsible for driving key brand metrics, creative testing and leading monthly presentations
to senior stakeholders on campaign performance.
● Key contact for all Original launches with external production teams as well as international
teams across the US, Australia and South Africa.
● Exceeded subscriber target for BritBox's 1st Original launch by 59% with Spitting Image S1
with a full funnel campaign (ATL & BTL channels)
● Responsible for full TV & VOD plans with a mass reach of up to 30m+ viewers. Including
budget management, challenging plans & measuring performance.
● Management of CRM, maintaining all lifecycle campaigns are fully optimised and monitored
weekly across acquisition and retention.
● Direct line management of Brand Executive, Social Media Executive, Marketing Apprentice
and operational management of Media Planning Manager.
Responsible for brand promotion of key content in ITV's schedule, managing TV, social, digital
media campaigns to deliver an increase in share of viewing. Priorities included Love Island,
I'm A Celebrity, TOWIE, film franchises, Star Wars, Marvel studios and James Bond.
● Independent lead on successfully launching ITV2's channel priority Ibiza Weekender with an increase of 142,000 viewers YoY - the highest ranked series that year.
● Successfully launched Love Island spin off show, Chris & Kem: Straight Outta Love Island
with the highest profiling show for 16-34s (68%) ever recorded on ITV2.
● Supported Love Island S4 launch, leading on all paid social activity including creating the first ever paid Snapchat campaign at ITV with the highest story completion rate (48%).
● Launch support of Survival of the Fittest campaign, a brand-new reality format. Including
a national TV, OOH campaign, social, digital display and an experimental event.This was
the biggest launch of a new show on ITV2 since February 2015.
● ITV2 & ITVBe paid social lead, in charge of the allocation of a budget of £150k.
● Responsible for overseeing project work of a highly talented team Marketing Assistant.
● Helped ITV2 claim the position of the UK's biggest digital channel for 16-24s, 16-34s and all individuals for the first time ever in 2017.
Brand guardian, responsible for a high volume of integrated marketing campaigns, within a
team responsible for a multi-million-pound budget to help drive cost-effective sales and audience growth. Played a key role in brand innovation for the newspapers.
● Responsible for media buying across the full marketing mix and development of creative
ideas with CHI & Partners agencies.
● Monitored, tested and evaluated campaign creative, marketing spends and brand
performance for the development of future campaigns
● Lead and negotiated key strategic partnerships/sponsorships with Merlin Entertainment,
The Wireless Group - Facilitating all ATL adverts across Virgin Radio and TALKSPORT
● Responsible for driving lead generation for B2B sales across a portfolio of 10 recruitment
job sites and 5 B2B supporting titles, Campaign, Media Week and Marketing magazine.
● Managed digital campaigns through direct, PPC and native advertising to acquire new
advertisers and users to recruitment sites as well as partner events.
● Project managed redesign/branding of 10 new e-commerce sites, planning user journey
road mapping and marketing strategy for the acquisition of new users.
● Responsible for project managing new site launches - including managing and coordinating cross-functional teams across CRM, digital, commercial and editorial.
● Digital site/device merchandiser across Amazon.co.uk and Kindle devices, tablet and mobile.
● Create and develop display, social creative campaigns across the Kindle eBook store,
app-store and newsstand (knowledge of XML, HTML), to elevate titles through promotion and encourage site and in-device purchasing to meet weekly sales targets.
● Analyse and review, audience targeting, testing current and lapsed segmenting to maximize
reach and engagement.
● Provide weekly performance reports and analysis on marketing outputs. Reporting on sales
achieved and applying past learnings for future campaigns.
● Management of creative across social, emails, blog, device promotions and display on