* Great oral communication skills
* I have sound communication as I always work as part of a team
* I usually deal with customers on the one on one basis
* I'm good at listening and problem solving
* I'm understanding and patient
* Excellent written communication skills
* Good at negotiating
* Strong phone manner
* Strong team member.
* Good organisation and time management skills.
* Reliable and responsible.
* Punctual, hardworking and motivated
* Knowledge of media practices
* Good communicator
* Knowledge of higher education working environments
* Experience of working on a busy reception
* Experience of working in a busy office
* Great IT skills having attained a pass in National Certificate ICT at GSCE.
* Website design skills having successfully made a website using Adobe Dreamweaver.
* I have created a 3 minute music video using Adobe Premiere Pro.
* I have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, having designed and made a 12 page magazine.
* I've also designed and made a front page, contents and double page spread on Adobe Illustrator
* I am able to touch-type and have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* Skills using the internet
* Quick to learn new software skills
* Previously used information database systems to enter and update student records
* Able to book appointments via email as well as send and receive emails
Southbank (TV, Advertising)
• Providing TV and radio playout costs to producers
• Assisting in distributing TV & radio adverts for UK/ROI & for international territories
• Placing orders on delivery platforms such as IMD & Adstream & raising PO's
• Providing timings plans for TV & VOD playout
• Using systems like Caria and Audiotrack to supply instructions to stations
• Working closely with account managers, primary & post producers to advise on deadlines
• Submitting scripts to various clearance bodies such as RACC, RTE & Clearcast
• Submitting material to Clearcast for review and working with Clearcast to get necessary advice
• Working on the behalf of clients such as Boots
• Trafficking film assets for the UK & Ireland for both TV and radio.
• Submitting material to clearance bodies like Clearcast for review and advice regarding restrictions, substantiation and legal text.
• Using systems such as Caria to put material into rotation for broadcasters.
• Providing a visual QC on all advertising materials for broadcast TV and providing a QC on radio.
• Using transcoding systems to ensure files are to the correct specification for UK broadcast.
• Scripting material to submit to various clearance bodies for review and advice regarding restrictions.
• Reading and understanding media plans.
• Escalating trafficking issues when appropriate.
• Liaising with account handlers to ensure material is correct and delivered on time.
• Working with account managers on the behalf of clients such as Paramount Pictures, Universal Pictures, Disney & Sony Interactive Entertainment.
• Processing orders placed by clients via ordering platforms
• Liaising with local offices to ensure delivery orders are correct and files are delivered correctly and on time.
• Liaising with account handlers and QC/ingest operators to ensure files are to correct specification for international broadcast.
• Answering client enquires via telephone & email
• Providing quotes for customers
• Billing orders
• Providing excellent customer service and support.
• Managing client databases
• Arranging shipments and collections
• Providing excellent customer service via email, telephone and face to face
• Abiding by guidelines to ensure shipments are correctly sent
• Calling consumers or businesses and conducting surveys/studies on the phone
• Collecting data and entering it correctly and accurately
• Using CATI data collection system
• Providing administration, office and academic support
• Covering busy information desks and reception desks
• Updating student databases (SIMS)
• Serving customers alcohol and food
• Delivering excellent face to face customer service and complaints handling
• Cash handling
• Ensuring that the working environment is clean at all times
• Making sure that all tasks are carried out to company standard
• Answering telephone enquiries and taking bookings