Set up production facilities and developed programming and content for release on linear and OTT/social media
platforms. Also managed and coached creative crews in Thailand and Indonesia for startup entities while
controlling multi-million dollar budgets.
* Successfully launched a Transmission Hub across 13 channels in Singapore, plus fully-operational studio
facilities and technical crews in Indonesia and Thailand - all within 4 months.
* Slashed costs by 35% while spearheading a move to a new production facility in Thailand.
* Created eight weekly shows in Indonesia and Thailand and produced local-language commentary on 845
matches in Thailand while coordinating the inclusion of sponsored slots within live events.
* Introduced Augmented Reality into the Premier League studio coverage.
* Appointed presenter in Indonesia, later named Asian Sports Presenter of the Year
Oversaw the performance of one Production Manager and two Production Coordinators in direct report to the Director of TV Rights and Chairman. Fostered multicultural relationships with federations and international
broadcasters while setting up Host Broadcast coverage of global sports events.
* Successfully delivered Host Broadcast and unilateral services to international broadcasters at the FIFA
Club World Cup in Morocco.
* Produced World Feed/Host Broadcast operations at top sports events, including Diamond League Doha
athletics, ATP Qatar ExxonMobil Open and WTA Qatar Total Open tennis.
* Controlled Outside Broadcast coverage of all AFC Champions League and AFC Cup games simultaneously
across eight MENA territories.
* Commanded unilateral on-site operations in Europe, Asia, USA, Africa and Australia.
* Supervised beIN's studios at 3 venues for the IHF Handball World Championship plus the on-site multi-
sport coverage at the Asian Games 2014 in Korea.
Oversaw Senior Production Coordinator and Production Coordinator in managing World Feed operations,
production cost control, supplier negotiations, customer service, programming and major event coordination in direct report to Director of TV Rights and General Manager. Regularly liaised between the Local Organising
Committees and international broadcasters.
* Host Broadcast operations for FIFA Club World Cup in Morocco and UAE (3 editions); FIFA Under-17 World
Cup in UAE (52 matches in 23 days over 6 venues); AFC Champions League; ATP and WTA Qatar Open
tennis plus three years of the season-ending WTA Finals; IAAF World Indoor Athletics Championships and Doha round of the FIM Motocross World Championship (3 editions).
* Controlled beIN's unilateral services at four editions of the AFC Asian Cup in a total of 7 countries.
* Developed and managed worldwide, unilateral, add-on coverage, such as Roland Garros, both Beijing and London Olympic Games, Asian Games 2006 and 2010, UEFA Champions League Finals, NBA Finals, plus
F1 in Bahrain and Abu Dhabi.
* Produced the Host Broadcast for the inaugural Diamond League athletics meeting.
* Adopted a 3D-cable camera system to support the ATP, WTA and IAAF World Feeds.
* Launched a 24-hour English-language sports channel and designed new programming in Arabic and English.
* Pioneered the first-ever, customised 4-channel platform for pan-Arabic broadcasters at the 2006 Asian
Sub-edited sports pages and wrote a weekly Sport on TV column.
Controlled UK-based production of Polish language programming.
Additional positions as Assistant Producer at ITV Sport, NBA Producer at Sunset+Vine, Producer/Reporter at SKY NEWS and Journalist at the DAILY MIRROR, DAILY MAIL, DAILY EXPRESS, SUNDAY EXPRESS and DAILY TELEGRAPH newspapers.