Digby is a richly experienced, strategic and creative executive, who produces award-winning, commercially-driven work, that drives substantial business growth.
In a career spanning 25 years, he has worked as a journalist for national and international print titles, produced original video series, music documentaries and live TV events, managed YouTube channels, created bespoke digital applications and forged pioneering brand publishing initiatives.
Digby Lewis Digby applies strategic, creative thinking, to help talent, brands, broadcasters and digital platforms connect with audiences and customers. He has a deep understanding of how content is distributed through paid, owned and earned channels, while seeking innovative ways to leverage platform and consumer behaviours.
Highly collaborative, he is equally comfortable leading teams or working within a corporate management structure and is passionate about fostering a positive working culture that inspires emerging talent.
Hired by global creative network Iris in 2016 to establish a new agency specialism, helping clients achieve growth through social, editorial and branded entertainment. Became a senior strategic and creative leader within the agency and a key voice in agency marketing initiatives.
• Barclaycard 'Share The Stage': 4x20 min series leveraging headline talent and media to support upcoming
artists. 600% uplift in earned coverage plus 1x60' broadcast on Channel 4. Clio Silver Award Winner.
• Nectar 'Shopping Smarts' with Vinnie Jones: Exec Producer & writer for 4x3 min scripted entertainment
series. 30+pts increase in brand lift, 47% engagement rate (brand record).
• The Barclaycard 31 Day Challenge: Creative Director, Exec Producer & Live Producer. 2x Facebook
benchmark for live VTR, 90% increase in positive sentiment. CMA Award Winner.
• Samsung QLED TV 'Thierry Says It's Ok': Multi-channel campaign delivering 22% increase in quality
traffic, 10% increase in brand favourability, 8% increase in purchase intent.
• Samsung Presents 'The Domestics': Exec Producer for 6x5 mins comedy series, doubled awareness of Samsung home appliances in premium category, 10pts rise in unaided awareness, outperforming 3 years
of Samsung content across all categories and ranked by YouTube as a Top 10 ad in 2017.
Reporting to the European General Manager with dotted line to BuzzFeed Motion Pictures in LA. Provided creative leadership, strategy, business development, presentation and video production skills to a fast-growing global business. Exec Producer for UK launch of BuzzFeed's branded video offering.
• Developed EMEA target client strategy and GTM assets for local market sales teams.
• Lead on client-direct Tier 1 relationships including Unilever, Diageo, Sainsbury's, Google.
• Lead on UK creative & media agency presentations.
• Developed BuzzFeed's European branded video strategy, taking the lead on local branded video
productions and leveraging a network of local talent and production resources.
• Speaking engagements: AOP Video Forum, Digital Publishing Innovation Summit, UK Upfronts
Joined founding partners to lead digital strategy and cross platform content development for Gravity Road clients and original IP projects.
Tasked with acquiring new business and maintaining senior client and industry relationships.
Headed up Gravity Road's brand publishing and social video division, Native Play.