DAZN holds a broad spectrum of premium sports rights including UEFA Champions League, Europa League, Serie A, Bundesliga, Premier League, Japan’s J League, Formula 1, Moto GP, NFL and many fight sports. We deliver, on average, more than 500 sporting fixtures to our customers across the globe every week.
This doesn’t happen by magic. For our team of Transmission Controllers to deliver live sport at such volume requires careful coordination. Sitting within the Transmission Team, the role of SENIOR LIVE TRANSMISSION COORDINATOR is key to pulling everything together. They will link up with Regional Planning, Production, Advertising and Central Scheduling teams to ensure the Transmission Controllers have all the information they need to deliver the live events correctly.
The right person for this role may have worked as a live sport Transmission Controller, or even within a production team. They will be keen to work autonomously, and enjoy working in a live, fast paced environment.
DAZN is like no other sports broadcaster. It delivers live sport at high volume and at pace, globally. It’s an incredibly exciting part of the business – and while DAZN continues to mature as a product, the successful candidate will find themselves playing a significant role in its growth.
If the opportunity to be involved in this exciting company interests you, we’d love to hear from you.
AS OUR NEW TRANSMISSION COORDINATOR, YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Identify and confirm transmission production requirements
- Define the transmission plan for new Rights/ events delivery
- Be available to support the live delivery of events, alongside team leaders Process improvements for the multi-stream/ multi-region delivery
- Coordination and booking of production requirements for live communication.
- Distribute the commercial format for DAZN high profile events.
- Document sponsorship, legal obligations and logos requirements by Property/Region
- Communicate and update any changes on properties presentation
- Coordination and implementation of new virtual and non-virtual production workflows
- Create and update documentation for the live delivery
- Weekly communication with Content Planning and Regional Production teams.
- Solid communication with the live delivery team.
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- 4+ years working in a busy, live or transmission environment preferably in live sports, with experience in production and planning.
- Knowledge of live events production.
- Knowledge of traditional broadcast principles.
- Good understanding of running orders
- Excel skills
- Familiarised with transmission schedules and live timings.
- Understanding of broadcast rules and regulations and compliance requirements
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to changing business needs, cultures and conditions
- A good team player that is also self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Maintaining good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge of virtual production
- Streaming background
- Familiar with Media Genix What’s On planning system
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.