Do you love sport? Come and join the biggest sports broadcaster in the world!
Want to be responsible for planning and managing transmission resources across our global sports OTT product?
As a talented, diligent individual you will use your strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills to support the TX Team in our fast-paced, dynamic Leeds office.
You will play an integral part supporting the growth of the business helping to streamline and coordinate the various processes. This is a key administrative position working closely with management to oversee the rota and to ensure each member of the TX team is up to date with their training which in turn will play a part in their development.
Although DAZN is a leading figure in live sports broadcasting, a background in broadcasting is not entirely essential. The right person for this role may have experience managing complex rotas in other industries – so if you do, we’d love to hear from you.
Our department is a challenging, dynamic environment but also rewarding. You will have the chance to be at the forefront of the business and to be a strong contributor to the overall growth of our organisation. The ability to work as a team in a busy, ‘live’ department and to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities is important.
Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, access to learning portal, training and development and more
AS OUR NEW TRANSMISSION RESOURCE COORDINATOR, YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Manage the rostering of staff and freelance Transmission Controllers
- Allocate resourcing of TX facilities and operational staff against sports fixtures
- Ensure that resourcing information is accurate in both Media Genix What’sOn and ScheduALL
- Liaise with the production team in your territory and the Central team in London for scheduling requirements
- Ensuring all transmission bookings for each day are correct and confirmed.
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- A good understanding of 24/7 shift patterns
- Enthusiasm for planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as take individual responsibility and make decisions
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge of SchedulALL
- Knowledge of Media Genix and WON
- Experience of managing staff rotas
- An understanding of the end to end to end broadcast process.
- An interest in sport
- Microsoft Office and general software skills
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.