So, you’ve got an interest in working with broadcasting, perhaps already got some experience within Transmission under your belt but in an industry you struggle to get excited about. Now you want a change, you want a new challenge in an industry you care about and somewhere you can sit and think ‘am I really getting paid to do this?!’
Here’s your chance to turn this into a reality! DAZN (pronounced Da-Zone) are a major sports broadcaster, with some of the most exciting streaming rights across the world! We’ve just won some major contracts, including the Serie A, Matchroom Boxing, extending our Bundesliga rights. Not to mention that we’re changing the face of the Women’s Champions League by partnering with the giants that are YouTube to make it free to watch across the world!
This is a rare opportunity to work with something you genuinely count as a hobby.
Not to be biased, but the team we have built are probably one of the best in the world. They seamlessly transmit some of the most exciting events in the world of sport to our subscribers and they do it superbly. As part of this team, you’ll be supported in your development by some amazing Senior Controllers and Team Leaders, you’ll be given all the tools to succeed, and you’ll be able to build your career the way that you want to – at your own pace.
Come and be involved in changing the way people consume sports!
AS OUR NEW LIVE DIRECTOR, YOU’LL HAVE TO OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Execute scheduled live events to ensure exact content is broadcast at the correct time
- Monitor and quality control all signals in and out of transmission
- Load, prepare and transmit playout schedules
- Ensure all scheduled media is available for playout each day and communication with the relevant channels if anything is missing/incorrect (e.g. graphics or production)
- Provide support of all Transmission services and equipment
- Pre-empt all possible faults and a resolution plan ready to minimise ‘on-air’ impact
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Solid experience working in transmission
- Experience working in a live sports environment
- Operational and technical experience with broadcast automation systems
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- A genuine passion for sport! (This isn’t essential, just helps)
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.