Have you ever worked for a company who are genuinely at the forefront of what they do? Have you ever worked in a industry that you are passionate about, and is a hobby in your personal life? Here’s your chance!
DAZN (pronounced Da-Zone) are a major sports broadcaster, holding broadcasting contracts for some of the most popular sports all across the globe. Because of this, we have to use the latest technology, operate in the most modern ways and develop our people all the time!
We’ve just won some amazing new contracts! The Serie A in Italy, extending the Bundesliga and we’re changing the face of the Women’s Champions League by partnering with YouTube and making the games free to air to watch across the world. This has led to some unbelievable expansion plans that we want you to be a part of.
If you’re a sports enthusiast, you’ll get the chance to transmit some major sporting events – Champions League finals, major Premier League Games, some of the biggest fights in boxing and some of the most exciting Formula 1 races. You’ll get to work with the latest tech, learning and developing your skills at your own pace.
We’re proud of the team we have, with some of the best Controllers in the game, led by some amazing Team Leaders. Joining as a Senior Transmission Controller, you’ll have a major input into shaping the more Junior Transmission Controllers careers, helping them to grow and develop while helping us to continue changing the face of sports broadcasting.
Don’t live near us in Leeds? No problem, give us a shout and we’ll see what we can do!
AS OUR NEW SENIOR LIVE DIRECTOR, YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Monitor and quality control all signals in and out of Transmission
- Load, prepare and transmit daily playout schedules
- Ensure all scheduled media is available for playout each day and communication with the relevant channels if anything is missing/incorrect (eg graphics or production)
- Provide first line support of all Transmission services and equipment
- Being the point of contact for escalating issues when necessary
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Solid, significant experience executing scheduled live events to ensure exact content is broadcast at the correct time
- Experience working in transmission with knowledge of file-based media preparation
- Understanding of broadcast automation systems
- A good understanding of broadcast rules, regulations and compliance in a commercial and residential environment
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in live sports broadcasting
- Technical and operational experience with broadcast equipment including routers, waveform monitors, graphics engines, etc
- Working with new media, encoding and streaming technologies
- Familiarity with file delivery workflows
- A good understanding of IP protocols and familiar with the technologies and processes of moving around in IP
- Supervisory experience
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.