Whynow is looking for an experienced production manager to work with the video department. We currently make everything from short-form documentaries and animations to music videos and online formats. We’re launching a weekly studio magazine show in the autumn and will need support setting everything in motion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Budgets, expenditure and invoices
- Logistics, transport, permits, permissions and release forms
- Day-to-day staffing management including holidays, cover and freelance contracts.
- Writing risk assessments
- Negotiating, contracting and booking crew
- Managing other junior members of the team
- Being fully across archive and clearance
- Overseeing editors, deadlines and deliverables and ensuring all post and delivery runs smoothly
- 2 years as a full time production manager
- Salary based on experience