Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
In this role you will be managing recruitment activities for Irdeto globally for both tech and non-tech roles. To achieve our mission, we need the best talent in the industry to join us.This is where you come in. Whilst the Netherlands is our largest office, we also have offices in 15 other countries and your vacancies can be based in China, the US, Singapore, France, Poland, India, South Africa, Dubai and Canada.
- You can pro-actively research the best talent in the market and help implement projects to improve our effectiveness.
- You can deliver our candidate experience, ensuring a smooth, engaging and efficient process, whilst at the same time providing our internal managers with great talent insights.
- It’s A-Z recruitment, and you’ll be helping Irdeto be the employer of choice in the cybersecurity industry.
- You will be joining a progressive, creative and passionate recruitment team.
We are aiming to deliver outstanding technical and supporting talent to our partners in Irdeto by solving complex talent problems with creative solutions, diligent research and compelling analysis.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Partner with the business to manage current opportunities and future talent gaps.
- Select and assess prospective candidates, conduct interviews and technical tests for candidates
- Assist with interviews for all level roles, this is a role with a strong advisory component to it
- Deliver a great candidate experience to all applicants.
- Assess and screen talent for core competencies, culture fit and potential.
- Assist in creating brand marketing content for talent and find effective channels for communication
- Assess and engage social media and traditional web strategies to promote Irdeto’s employer brand
- Market Mapping and create effective sourcing strategies, including agency management
- Train hiring managers on recruitment topics (e.g. effective interviews and unconscious bias)
- Negotiate, extend offers of employment – the best part of the job!
- Invent and Implement a wide variety of Talent projects to deliver a recruitment edge.
How you can add value to the team?
- A passion for talent and delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
- Inquisitive and intuitive, ready to try new solutions to talent challenges.
- Creative – in your thinking and your writing, and with a love for great visuals.
- Good English communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal.
- An ability to translate organization needs into talent profiles and ultimately into new hires.
- Experience of sharing complex information in a compelling and attractive way.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks and manage recruitment process and tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree – a completed degree (in any field, as long as you see 'recruitment' as your profession).
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.