Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
The Senior Finance Business Partner plays a crucial role in the organization as he/she will support the different “Connected Industries” in achieving their short- and long-term goals by pro-actively providing relevant (non) financial information and advice.
The purpose of the role is to manage all financials for Irdeto’s Connected Industries business, thereby ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of results, comparative analysis and commentary to the Market Unit and Irdeto leaders and Finance team. Understand business/economic/environmental drivers of Actual results versus Operating Plan and Forecast. Ensure financial planning processes for revenue and direct expenses – strategically capture, carefully estimate and skillfully communicate business impacting events. Anticipate changes, seek better practices, and contribute to the company to be successful in its aims.
Your mission at Irdeto:
Create insight in current (Connected Transport, Connected Health) and future projected overall performance of the different new initiatives by focusing on:
- Funnel: Create and/or challenge qualitative funnel information per NBI to understand buildup of activities taking place.
- Pipeline: Facilitate pipeline meetings by creating an integrated Beyond Media view, show progress in time and per other relevant angle plus challenge input given at forehand.
- Business case: Manage any new business case by having agreed upon consistent formatting, relevant output and validated input to facilitate decision making.
- Investment case: Manage current NBI’s as Investment cases by being able to report on total financial performance to date and forecasted.
- Corporate development: Will play a supportive role in potential corporate development projects like acquisitions and partnerships by, for example, validate proposals and perform due diligence activities.
- Finance processes: Support the enhancement and compliance of Business Finance processes, standards and systems.
Market Unit support
Create insight, advise, and monitor progress on Market Unit (Connected Transport, Incubator) financial performance by focusing on:
- Business plan development: In conjunction with the GM’s develop the business plan. Monitor and advise on activities to secure the business plan.
- Risk analysis: Identify (financial-) risks in the business and advise on mitigation plans.
- Resource planning: Understand planning compared to budget, signal deviations and assure proper product allocation is effectuated.
- Roadmap alignment: Understand the technical roadmap in combination with the commercial planning of the different initiatives. Signal misalignment and possible financial implications thereof.
- Product P&L: Understand the drivers behind the individual product P&L’s and ensure that all costs and revenue are booked correctly. Advice and monitor action plans on performance improvement.
Act as primary finance interface to the department for all financial matters with a focus on:
- Business Finance contact: Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with the team. Prepare and present at BU/Brand related meetings where financial input/commentary is required/requested.
- Manage department budget: Engage in creating budget and forecast for the different departments, including Corporate Marketing. Ensure department spend to be within approved (restated) budget.
- Rolling Forecast planning: Maintain a rolling forecast framework to understand future spend and advise in time.
- Project Accounting: Able to report and assess effectiveness of separate projects (for example marketing events).
How you can add value to the team?
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills and a strong attitude for numbers & accuracy.
- Can perform under stress & work within strict deadlines.
- Shows a "get things done" mentality and a willingness to deep dive in different relevant topics.
- Is pro-active with the ability to play a supporting role.
- Has a flexible approach and ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Has the knowledge or the appetite to learn the fundamentals (market, customers, trends etc.) of the different Connected Industries.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.