Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
As a Territory Account Manager, you will own the sales process from beginning to end focusing on Telecommunications Operators and Content Providers. You will apply your industry knowledge and expertise to prospect, develop and manage key accounts based on Irdeto’s leading platform security technology, while leveraging our ecosystem of partners. Being able to assess requirements – both for people and about technology will be key attributes you will be able to apply while working closely with Pre-Sales Engineering, Sales Support, Product Management and Delivery to ensure that proposed solutions are optimal and meet customers’ needs. The role includes develop of strategies for key customers as well accurate sales forecasting.
This is a full-time position based in Sao Paulo, Brazil, with regular on-site customer travel (up to 50%), predominantly across the Southern South America region.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Acquire and maintain senior level relationships including C-Level at target Telecommunication and Content provider accounts while managing activities at all levels of the customer organization.
- Meet/exceed company revenue targets owing the Territory Sales Forecast and its accuracy.
- Manage customer pricing - adhering to pricing guidelines where possible, developing creative strategies where necessary to win business selling internally and externally.
- Optimize the sales process, tactics, reports, and materials.
- Monitor and communicate market and competitors’ movement.
- Develop and maintain strategic sales plans and be able to communicate the sales plan inside the company organization.
- Communicate and maintain a thorough understanding of market trends and industry shifts.
- Regularly interact and provide thought leadership across internal functional areas including but not limited to Legal, Marketing, Product Management, Finance, Sales Support, Delivery, Partner Sales and Post-Sales Support.
- Represent the Sales team’s and company objectives and interests at industry events.
- Present activities and information regarding accounts and sales at company meetings.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
How you can add value to the team?
- University degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering is preferred, MBA is a plus.
- Bilingual (written/verbal) in English and either Spanish or Portuguese, Trilingual is a plus.
- 15+ years of experience in Direct Sales which could also include a minority in Sales Engineering or Product Management.
- Bring a significant list of existing contacts to the role - relevant to Telecommunications and Content providers and including significant number at senior and C-Levels.
- Experience working with legal on drafting basic general terms and understanding long-form agreements.
- Results and revenue oriented.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to assess political landscape “up and down” the target organization as well as internally. Based on the assessment be able to develop a winning strategy successfully execute.
- Self-motivated individual who takes the initiative while being strategic and creative.
- Thought leader - be able to manage many projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Equally adept and accomplished at internal selling as well as external selling.
- Highly collaborative and motivating team player with a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication, negotiation, organizational and reporting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to influence, form collaborative relationships and work successfully across the company and external partners.
- Extensive knowledge and familiarity with the media landscape, including positive relationships in the industry and demonstrable thought leadership in developing and implementing strategies.
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
- Comfortable with changing business priorities.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.