In this role you will be responsible for integrating and supporting the best in class OTT media (Over The Top) Headend solutions hosted in Cloud. We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced team player currently integrating/ supporting the OTT media solutions with desire to grow and take on more customer facing responsibilities.
In this role you will be joining our Video Entertainment team. Conditional access remains key to what we do; from managing new technology implementations, combating online piracy, offering anti-cheat methods for gaming to supporting customers' demand for high-quality multi-screen experiences Irdeto deliver to a global customer base.
This will be an ideal role for you if you are supporting the OTT solutions over a long period of time and have skills and a strong desire to grow within the role. The role will involve integrating the Irdeto solution in customer Headend, supporting and maintaining the solution, and maintaining efficient customer communication. It is important to enjoy working in a customer-facing environment, be proactive and passionate about delivering world-class support services to customers, and to be able to tailor your communication.
The EMEA Support and Integration team is a dynamic group of highly skilled engineers, implementing and supporting cutting edge technology in the areas of Media Protection for Multi-screen, Conditional Access Systems, Revenue Assurance, Watermarking, Cyber Security, and Intelligence.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
• Learn and support the Irdeto Headend OTT solutions and services to new and existing customers for multiple product lines such as Irdeto Control, Irdeto Rights, OTT Watermarking, Content management and Media Protection (multi-DRM)
• Ensure that the Irdeto OTT headend solutions are well-integrated, issues are well understood and resolved to the customer’s’ satisfaction, solutions are supported and maintained within the defined SLA.
• Work closely with the Project Managers, Solution Architects, Engineering, Pre-sales to successfully deliver the OTT projects and POCs.
• Perform end-to-end test and certification activities to verify the integration for customer sign off
• Be a key Integration and Support stakeholder for high priority and high-value projects/ customers and provide escalation support to the team as you grow in this role.
• Perform 24×7 Second Line support duties within the EMEA region on a rotational basis and be responsible for problem analysis, tracking and resolution.
• Lead the technical discussions with customers and partners on regular basis.
• Manage expectations and communicate status updates to technical and senior stakeholders. Leverage other Irdeto internal teams to assist when needed.
What can you bring to the team?
• University degree in technology or Computer Science
• 4-6 years of experience in integrating and supporting the OTT / Broadband solutions as a solution provider
• Knowledge and experience in the areas of Adaptive Streaming (Smooth Streaming, HLS, MPEG-DASH), DRM technologies (Microsoft PlayReady, Apple FairPlay), Content Management systems, Encoder/Packager integration (CPIX).
• One to two years of PHP and Python development experience will be a big plus.
• Experience with Web services (SOAP, RESTful) • Linux and Windows system administration skills
• Experience delivering Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud-based or on-premises service is a big plus.
• Experience Integrating, Supporting, and Delivering complex projects to Tier I customers and supporting the technical discussion with the customers at critical stages.
• Experience supporting complex software-based mission-critical Business-to-business systems
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
Why join Irdeto?
We are on a mission to build a secure future, where people can embrace connectivity without fear. Our lives are increasingly connected. At Irdeto, we enable people and companies to experience connectivity effortlessly by protecting them from cyber attacks. Security is the enabler of the connected world we live in. Our solutions and services ensure that you can enjoy the latest video games, the best blockbuster movies and your favorite live events. And it does not stop there; our technology also secures connected transport and IoT connected industries – just to name a few. With 50 years of expertise in security, we protect over 5 billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known brands.
What do we offer you?
Irdeto is a people first organisation where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and an extensive benefits we offer:
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts