Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
As a Consulting HR Change Manager, you will form part of our HR Information System Project Management team and support us for 40hours per month over the next 24 months. You will develop the business change plan necessary for the successful implementation of the changes needed across the HR team and into the wider organization and be responsible for the communication and prioritization of the benefits of the change and any required business cases. The successful incumbent will bring with them prior experience of working in a fast-paced, technology organization and be able to understand and navigate organizations and tailor change strategies.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Create overall HR operations change plans, assisting in outlining scope, objectives, deliverables, dependencies, resource requirements and timelines.
- Work with the HR change plan, ensuring that business as usual is maintained.
- Manage the change plans, including managing priorities and risks in a proactive and transparent manner.
- Documenting change impacts, including to processes and training materials.
- In partnership with the project management team, ensure alignment of communication to our global design principles throughout the program to ensure the end solution meets expectations.
- In-directly manage people and resources assigned to the project.
- Develop and maintain credible relationships with the HR team, senior stakeholders, HR Business Partners and IT Teams to manage dependencies across different functions within the program.
- Partner closely with the business and support teams to understand system end-user needs.
- Keep people excited, build momentum and keep it going for the duration of the project.
How you can add value to the team?
- Proven project management delivery demonstrating ability to design and run projects against a methodology.
- Previous systems experience (SuccessFactors or Oracle) is a must.
- Excellent English internal communication skills.
- An inquisitive and challenging mind, with an interest in questioning and transforming the "as is".
- Proactive, "can do" attitude with high levels of motivation and drive and the ability to work independently without high levels of supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines while managing multiple deliverables, demonstrating the ability to appropriately prioritize.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to synthesize and communicate information from a wide variety of sources.
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills; ability to deal with senior stakeholders throughout the business and able to present information in a clear way to different audiences.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.