Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
As an HR Analytics Specialist, you will work closely with our international HR team, and partner with experienced HR professionals to distil data into insights for the business. You will have the opportunity to tailor and design reporting & analytics processes, while giving support to our HR information system.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Creation of dashboards in HR Information System, Tableau and Excel as part of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ad hoc and periodical reporting & analytics requests in HR Information System, Tableau and Excel.
- Maintenance and creation of automations for data manipulation, cleaning, anonymization and flows from a variety of sources (e.g., HRIS, SQL Server, OfficeVibe).
- Training and guiding managers and employees in self-service HR analytics tools (e.g., HRIS, Tableau, Excel).
- Creation and automation of surveys and platform maintenance.
- Analysing data and statistics to identify trends and patterns and providing advice based on data to management.
- Providing actionable data quality and issue management insights to HR leadership and stakeholders responsible for data.
- Manage and coach HR Analytics interns.
- Manage HR Database within data warehouse (e.g., maintaining tables; data flow).
- Functional HR technology support to the HR team (e.g., SharePoint, HRIS).
- Design of HR processes with focus in improving and digitalizing HR processes.
- Supporting in the implementation of our new HRIS.
- HR Information System support to our HR Applications Manager.
How you can add value to the team?
- 3+ years’ experience in (HR) data and analytics.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- A team player with ability to take initiative.
- Fluency in written and verbal in English.
- Excel Wizard.
- Experience with data visualization tools, preferably Tableau.
- Functional and implementation experience of SuccessFactors/Oracle HRIS.
- Basic programming experience (VBA/Python/SQL).
- Power Automate experience is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.