Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
As a HR Coordinator at our Beijing Office, you will join our APAC HR OPS team, consisting of 3 colleagues, reporting into the Regional Senior HR Generalist and Global HR Manager. Your geographic focus will be APAC HR Operations supporting, mainly China, but also Singapore, Australia and India. Your role will focus on HR Operations Services for APAC, which will include: preboarding, onboarding, employee relations, offboarding and HR payroll related administration. You will assist the HR Generalist and other HR Coordinators.
Your mission at Irdeto:
Preboarding, Onboarding & Offboarding Process Coordination: You will play a vital role in our employee experience, from before the employees' first day till their last day, including:
- Managing and drafting employment agreements, offer letters, and contractor agreements.
- Register new hire(s) information in the HR Information System (HRIS), SuccessFactors.
- Filing and keeping record of Employee and Contractor agreements.
- Working with the local agency to ensure all staff information and registration is up to date, and all social insurances and other benefits are arranged and completed.
- Initiating and coordinating mobility and relocation of new joiners.
- Coordinating and assisting in employee work permit applications and renewals.
- Design and coordination of Regional and Global Onboarding Program.
- Responding to employee reference and compliance checks.
- Guiding employees through the offboarding process, to ensure the process is completed and all necessary documents are signed off.
Employee Relations: You will manage the relations by supporting employees and their managers with queries, updating and maintaining policies, meaning you:
- Respond to regional mail/Zoom inquiries regarding company policies, benefits, payroll, procedures, and L&D programs.
- Be a brand HR ambassador and spark joy in internal communication and update of policies and benefits.
- Issue various employment letters/salary certificates etc.
Payroll & HR Information Coordination: You will play a vital role in our employee experience, responsible for HR administration through the employee journey, from the employees' first day till their last day, including:
- Setting up, completing and maintaining the employee personnel files including hard copy filing and soft files.
- Compiling Payroll mutation input for APAC and follow-up on signals from the payroll system(s).
- Maintaining and updating employee information in the HRIS (SuccessFactors) and all relevant portholes/platforms.
- Creating employment and contractor documentation, such as employment contact updates, initiating new contractor and contractor extension processes.
- Share regular HR reports, extracted from HRIS and other systems.
- Payroll Mutations & Benefits & Maintaining and update HRIS information.
Benefits Coordination: We offer many benefits across APAC, which have associated platforms which need to be updated and maintained, this includes:
- Tracking and managing all enrollments and life events in global benefit systems.
- Supporting with the Benefit renewals and related projects
- Administering leave record (vacation + sick leaves + other leaves) and keeping all information and documents up to date.
Coordinate Social events and other HR activities:
- Organize and coordinate corporate social events and HR related events.
- Ensure HR related invoices are paid globally and track all payments.
- Support, manage and report on Regional Budget for APAC.
- Supporting other HR related tasks and projects when required.
How you can add value to the team?
- Educational degree or higher.
- 3+ years of HR administration experience in an international environment, HR operations, process improvement, HR Shared Services.
- Fluent English & Chinese verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Experience using HRIS systems – experience with SuccessFactors and/or Oracle is a plus!
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, always changing environment.
- Hands-on, no-nonsense, pragmatic.
- Perfectionist, with excellent administration and follow-through skills.
- Highly organized and an absolute multi-tasker.
- Team player, with a lot of initiative and curiosity.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Get energy from different cultures and back grounds. You should enjoy our international vibe, with 65 different nationalities!
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.