Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Manage the product lifecycle and the underlying technology.
- Manage requirements and help to define medium/long-term product and solution roadmaps.
- Communicate the technical elements of the product to customers, supporting Sales and Pre-Sales in customer interactions.
- Ensure that the product is properly integrated across all internal departments and systems.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the underlying technology and effectively communicate this to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Manage updates and oversee all product collateral including price lists, marketing materials, and other documentation.
- Work with technology providers and partners such as major router manufacturers regarding the acceptance, implementation, and deployment of the Trusted Home solution.
- Represent Irdeto on standards bodies driving forward the relevant technologies.
- Define and ensure SLA delivery and ownership across the organization.
How you can add value to the team?
- 5 years’ experience as Product Manager, or other similar role, in a technology environment.
- Demonstrable technical skills, knowledge of Value-Added Services for ISPs, and the ability to manage technical aspects of a product or solution.
- Extreme attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Excellent English verbal, written, and presentation skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of and experience providing solutions for the Internet Service Provider industry
- Highly self-motivated person able to drive projects forward with limited input.
- Ability to provide people technical guidance and coaching to teams.
- Proactive and pragmatic attitude in working with both external parties and different parts within the organization.
- Ability to build strong relationships with sales teams, customers, technology providers and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar work experience.
- Specific knowledge of, and experience within, Wi-Fi management, parental controls, and cybersecurity is preferred.
- Highly motivated self-starter with initiative and passion to succeed in an informal fast paced environment.
- Regular travel to customers and non-customer sites worldwide (25%).
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.