Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
- Design, develop and deliver Compensation, Benefits, Mobility and Well-being programmes across 25 countries globally.
- Managing a team of two Total Rewards Specialists located in The Netherlands.
- Reporting to our VP HR Kerstin Schrader who is also in the same office.
- Ensuring our Total Rewards Philosophy and Framework aligns with Irdeto’s employee experience.
- Managing the design, roll-out and implementation of our annual Employee Incentive Schemes.
- Management of our Sales incentive compensation management system.
- Managing the annual pay and incentive cycles.
- Accountable for delivering approximately 50 benefit renewals each year globally across 3 regions (APAC, AMER and EMEA) related to retirement, medical, life, death and disability.
- Responsible for our Employee Recognition and Employee Assistance Programmes.
- Supporting the annual allocation process of our Equity Schemes.
- Ensuring we maintain our cost structure and manage within our budgets.
- Management of vendor relations.
- Working closely with our Dutch Works Council and the Total Rewards Team of our parent Company MCG headquartered in Johannesburg.
- Close collaboration with Executive Committee Members on their Business Unit programs and our CEO.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Maintaining and improving our new transparent Job Architecture framework (Willis Towers Watson Global Grades).
- Ensuring that we offer competitive Total Reward packages for about 1000 employees globally and building a strategic plan to align on market and business needs.
- Closely partnering with the business stakeholders and our parent company MCG to find the balance between affordability and attractiveness of Irdeto’s Total Reward programmes.
- Introduce an Executive Compensation analysis and framework.
- Transition of Irdeto’s Dutch Pension Plan to the new legislative environment and lead an RFP.
- Act in the lead role representing Total Rewards for our HRIS migration.
How you can add value to the team?
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Total Rewards of which minimum 5 years in leadership roles.
- Significant experience in creating, implementing and delivering reward programs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience in Executive Compensation.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently across all levels of seniority in a complex global environment.
- Strong analytical skills together with high attention to detail.
- Team player and skilled people manager able to collaborate and partner effectively.
- Proficient in MS word, Excel, Power-point, MS outlook and HRIS- preferably SuccessFactors.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.