Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Sky Sports’ Production team has a wide and varied remit across our portfolio of sporting rights. Our Production Managers are responsible for delivering all of our content, whether that be at Sky Studios or at our numerous outside broadcasts in the UK & worldwide. First class planning & organisation, great communication amongst wide ranging stakeholders, financial accuracy, safe & efficient working practice and a will to constantly innovate are all key” Head of Production, Sky Sports
What you'll do:
• As a member of the production team within Sky Sports, you'll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations.
• Produce comprehensive, accurate and clear production planning & reporting for all content production to be delivered by themselves or others, including timetable of events for all stakeholders.
• Ensure the cost of the allocated production remains within the budgeted parameters through good communication with all stakeholders. Ensure all financial reporting is up to date and validated for allocated events.
• Continually report up to date budget & delivery information for allocated events to your senior team.
• Main point of contact with suppliers and Sky Production Services to organise all technical and facility requirements.
• Ensure that workflows and protocols are adhered to and consistent on production events.
• Understanding & implementation of production Health & Safety requirements.
• Write comprehensive Risk Assessments to ensure all safety & security provisions are in place. Currently this includes management of Covid safety on events.
What you'll bring:
• Significant outside broadcast production & venue experience required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate internally, externally and at different levels.
• The ability to be focused, prioritise and do the right thing.
• The ability to deal with and handle conflict situations with sensitivity and impartiality.
• Exemplary attention to detail in all areas of planning & delivery.
• A curious proactive solution focussed approach to improve and maintain high standards for our customers.
We deliver the most innovative and best Sports content experience to our customers across all platforms. We promote continuous innovation, driving value for our customers and high-quality output. Everyone is passionate about sport and proud of the work that they undertake both on screen and behind the scenes.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
• Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
• A generous pension package
• Private healthcare
• Discounted mobile and broadband
• Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.