We are looking for an experienced Coordinator to allocate and schedule staff, equipment and technical resources at the BT Sport broadcast facility in Stratford, East London. As a key point of contact for BT Sport and a range of external studio clients, you will be joining a busy customer-facing team and will need strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- In this role you will coordinate the allocation of technical staff, equipment and studio resources at BT Sport using the Xytech MediaPulse scheduling system
- You will maintain shift patterns for Timeline staff and ensure that all shifts are covered in good time (arranging cover for holidays, sickness, and other absence as required)
- As a key point of contact, you will engage freelance staff, maintain accurate record of employment, and distribute supporting information (Call sheets etc.) as required
- You will be responsible for tracking the costs associated with each production, and for making sure that all costs are billed out accurately and quickly on completion
- To support Timeline’s financial processes, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate records, raising purchase orders, and for checking and approving invoices
- You will organise and coordinate the hire of equipment under the guidance of our Technical Managers and Studio Managers
- You will be a key point of contact for BT Sport productions teams, and you will support the needs of any external clients working at BT Studios
- You will assist the Timeline technical team in a range of administrative tasks, including the purchase of consumables and equipment
- You will be proactive in resolving issues and raising concerns with the Timeline management team
- You enjoy working with people and have experience of booking crew in a similar role
- You have gained some previous experience in a TV studio or ‘live’ production environment (outside broadcast, event management, post-production or similar)
- You are detail oriented and comfortable with all aspects of financial administration
- Some experience of using Microsoft Excel would be an advantage
- Able to prioritise a workload and meet deadlines individually, and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and self-aware, with good emotional intelligence and the ability to listen and learn from colleagues
- Proven client focused approach - able to react tactfully and sympathetically to requests from production staff and to remain calm under pressure
- Some previous experience of using a resource scheduling system like Xytech Media Pulse, Provys, ScheduALL, or Farmers Wife would be an advantage
You will be eligible for a variety of employee benefits including but not limited to:
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Applications close on Monday 23rd August (although this may change depending on applications). This role would suit someone who is available to start work in August. Please provide us with a copy of your CV as soon as possible, along with and a short cover letter to outline your experience and salary expectations.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the Timeline Team – whether that is working in our engineering or technology roles or being part of our non-technical teams. We believe the more diverse our organisation is the more we are reflecting society and ensuring we are selecting from the broadest talent pool.
are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from
individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or