Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
Irdeto’s Product Management department is responsible for defining the value we bring to our customers, i.e. defining the products and services Irdeto sells. Internally, the Product Management department provides leadership on the execution of the lifecycle management of products and services which includes their profitability. Product Management is market driven, innovative and values creativity, hard work and the delivery of quality results for our customers.
The Product Manager will be responsible for Irdeto’s security offering for the OTT market – Irdeto Control. The role requires a combination of the OTT market and customers as well as excellent grasp of the relevant technologies. The main responsibility is to align Irdeto’s product vision and roadmap with the market demand to ensure product fit and profitability of the product line. There is a strong emphasis on interaction with customers in complex selling situations and customer environments.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Leverages product and market understanding to define product positioning, product pitch, USPs and target markets.
- Works with product marketing to define the go-to-market strategy and execute, support product marketing roadmap activities.
- Leverages market and customer understanding to serve as the voice of the customer in decisions made regarding product roadmaps.
- Defines high-level requirement based on market and customer requirements as well as internal requirements (e.g. operations) and details those to suitable level together with product owner.
- Works with product owner and architect to define the medium/long-term technology, product roadmap.
- Owns product vision and product roadmap execution.
- Technology evangelist; leverages technology, product expertise to promote and market Irdeto’s solutions.
- Assists sales and pre-sales customer engagements as domain and product pricing expert.
- Works with Market Intelligence team to gather competitive and market information.
- Works with Product Director on product pricing, pricing strategy, financial analysis and justification.
- Responsible for optimizing product delivery and running costs (e.g. cloud infrastructure).
- Defines and ensures SLA delivery and ownership across the organization.
How you can add value to the team?
- 2+ years of Product Management, Product Life Cycle Management experience or similar role in a technology environment.
- Possesses the technical skills, knowledge, and ability to manage the technical aspects of a product area, often including a series of discrete components.
- Excellent (English) communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with third parties.
- Knowledge of Content Security, security, DRM, encryption and key management is a plus.
- Highly self-motivated person able to drive projects forward with limited input.
- Ability to provide people, technical guidance and coaching to teams.
- Knowledgeable of and experienced in media, video backend infrastructure, video capable consumer devices (Apple, Android, Roku, Apple TV, etc.) and applications would be an asset.
- Strong writing skills and presentation skills, both for technically and non-technical audiences.
- Track record of working as a team player and demonstrate that he/she is able to work in a collaborative and time-pressure environment.
- Computer Science/Engineering degree/Business Degree or similar work experience is a strong plus.
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with initiative and passion to succeed in an informal fast paced environment.
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America, Europe and APAC (25%).
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.