Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
As a Cloud Developer you will join a high-performing, cross-functional team delivering the next generation of Irdeto's award-winning Keystone product for construction rental. You will build on your previous experience in Cloud development and operations, while growing in new areas and helping us deliver excellent products on time. Our Customer-First approach means you will have ample time working with our customers to ensure our solution meets their needs. We have a single team with many skill sets to cover everything from Hardware, through Embedded Software and Mobile App Development, to Cloud UI and DevOps. Experience, or a desire to learn, outside of Cloud/DevOps for whole-system design and troubleshooting.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Collaborate and work closely with development, architecture, operations, security, and project teams maintaining a continuous feedback loop to deliver optimum solutions.
- Collaborate and work closely with our customers to deliver optimum solutions for their needs.
- Constantly adapt, maintain, and support the infrastructure, security, and technologies to provide more stability and improvements to the deployments and reduce Cloud costs where applicable.
- Take a proactive approach to system monitoring and observation for rapid issue identification and resolution
- Contribute to the development of in-house tools that support the DevOps processes.
- Contribute from design to code to test to documentation.
- Advise on solution architecture designs that help to optimize availability, security, scalability, resilience, and observability.
- Share knowledge and experience willingly and liberally within the organization.
- Coach and mentor your team members and give recommendations on improvements.
How you can add value to the team?
- Curious and inventive thinker; you’re not afraid to try something new.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- A customer-oriented view of development.
- Solution-oriented and constructive, able to stand up for yourself with respect.
- Exemplary of the Irdeto values of Trust, Accountability, Innovation, and Agility.
- 5+ years of full-time development experience with one or more of the following: Java, Go, Node.js, React + Redux.
- 5+ years of full-time Cloud development experience (client/server, REST, SQL/No-SQL databases).
- 5+ years of full-time Cloud hosting experience (AWS, Azure).
- 3+ years of full-time cluster development and deployment (Kubernetes, Helm Charts).
- 3+ years of experience with CI/CD pipelines and the Cloud-based tools that support them (i.e., Jenkins, GitLab CI, CodeDeploy).
- Solid background in Linux/Unix development.
- Experience with application performance monitoring, log aggregation and analysis (using at least one tool, i.e., Nagios, Splunk, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Prometheus).
- Strong experience with at least Python and Bash, and/or another scripting language (i.e., Rust, Node.js).
- Engagement with a broad range of systems and technology: embedded, mobile, Cloud, database, DevOps, etc. is a plus.
- AI, ML, data lake interest / experience is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.