This is a 12 month maternity cover.
Working in a team within Global Digital Studio Operations EMEA, the Content Distribution Coordinator is responsible for the efficient delivery of high quality cost effective digital broadcast materials for allocated clients and/or channels across specific markets, within agreed timelines, technical specifications and localized requirements. Demonstrating excellent customer focus and communication skills, the ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure is essential. The role requires strong project management and administrative skills, and a keen interest in new technologies.
- Account Manage content delivery to specific platforms, and across assigned projects.
- Use technical expertise and knowledge of formats, post production and/or localization activities and different methods of delivery to choose the most cost effective, high quality means of servicing and supporting the customer.
- Negotiate timelines with external suppliers, track and coordinate projects.
- Regularly communicate with Clients/Platforms to understand their technology developments, and where we can target our service and content to add value.
- Work closely with Clients, Content Distribution Manager and Onboarding team to test new delivery formats, onboard new platforms and assess associated costs as required.
- Contribute to the team, and collaborate on specific projects and opportunities to improve workflows.
- Experience in TV Distribution/Post Production would be advantageous
- Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery is desirable
- Experience of working with clients and platforms
- Excellent administrative skills
- Stakeholder management experience at all levels
- Project management experience
- Ability to adapt to change
- Collaboration across regional teams