Who We Are:
160over90 is a full-service cultural marketing agency. An integrated part of the Endeavor network, which includes entertainment agency WME and sports, fashion and events leader IMG, 160over90’s cultural insight, access and influence helps brands stay connected to what their consumers care about most. With offices in seven countries around the world, 160over90’s expertise spans experiential, creative, public relations, digital, social, impact, influence, higher education and more.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to many of the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events, and experiences. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation through entertainment agency WME; sports operations and advisory, event management, media production and distribution, and brand licensing through IMG; live event experiences and hospitality through On Location; full-service marketing through global cultural marketing agency 160over90; and sports data and technology through IMG ARENA and OpenBet. Endeavor is also the majority owner of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), a premium sports and entertainment company comprising UFC and WWE.
What You'll Do
Business Development operates as the engine of 160over90, driving growth across the agency, shaping the client portfolio, and ensuring ample workflow.
The Business Development Manager will play a critical role in managing opportunities at each stage of the sales cycle including prospecting, vetting, pitch mobilization, and managing critical paths. A key part of the role will also be tracking and reporting new business and organic growth opportunities as they progress through the pipeline. In addition, the Manager works closely with the larger global Business Development team to research prospects and to help craft highly customized proposals and presentations. They will contribute to business development organizational processes—helping to maintain a library of proposals, presentations, and best-in-class client work samples, as well as coordinating and developing content for departmental workshops, planning sessions, and agency-wide trainings.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work with cross-disciplinary teams (biz dev, account management, creative, finance, video, digital, media, activation, social media, PR) on assembly and delivery of work portfolios, proposals/RFP responses, and presentations
- Organize meetings to ensure on-time execution and manage relationships with external agents
- Help develop, edit, and proofread tailored proposals, presentations, and pitch deck content
- Maintain an understanding of 160over90’s business model, the branding process, value proposition, full-service capabilities, active client portfolio, and prime revenue generation sources
- Maintain accurate records of all new business wins and losses, year over year
- Input, update, and ensure the accuracy of all deals (organization, opportunity, timing, financials, likelihood) in the agency’s CRM—in real-time or every week, working hand-in-hand with new business leads and account managers
- Prepare weekly new business reports and leadership updates on active deals, newly awarded work, and the health of the agency’s overall pipeline
- Maintain archives of proposals and presentations
- Maintain a library of best-in-class client work samples, regularly collecting new agency work in the market and related branding results
- Assist in the development of biz dev tools (links pages/curated work samples, case studies, portfolios, etc.) to elicit prospect attention and merchandise agency value/ROI
- Liaise with account and creative team leads and service line specialists to provide curated work samples that can help unlock organic growth opportunities
- Ensure process adherence, efficiency, and quality assurance
You Will Have The Following Strengths:
- Strong knowledge of/interest in marketing, communications, and creative services
- Good knowledge of the sports, entertainment and culture landscape across brands and rights holders
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and excellent communication
- Good business judgment/commercial acumen
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently but also within a more extensive department (and agency) construct
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Four-year college/university degree, preferably in business or marketing/advertising/ communications
- Related agency and sales experience. Three-five years preferred
- Good IT skills across Microsoft Office software
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.