Who We Are:
Frieze is the world’s leading platform for modern and contemporary art, dedicated to artists, galleries, collectors and art lovers alike. Frieze comprises three magazines – frieze, Frieze Masters Magazine and Frieze Week – and five international art fairs – Frieze London, Frieze Masters, Frieze New York, Frieze Los Angeles and Frieze Seoul. In October 2021, Frieze also launched No.9 Cork Street, a permanent space for visiting international galleries in the heart of Mayfair, London. Frieze is part of the IMG network.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to many of the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events, and experiences. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation through entertainment agency WME; sports operations and advisory, event management, media production and distribution, and brand licensing through IMG; live event experiences and hospitality through On Location; full-service marketing through global cultural marketing agency 160over90; and sports data and technology through IMG ARENA and OpenBet. Endeavor is also the majority owner of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), a premium sports and entertainment company comprising UFC and WWE.
About the Role
The Digital Product Manager works within the Digital Team, reporting to the Head of Product, powering the product development operation. Frieze has a strong suite of digital products with constant cycle of developing new products and constantly improve those we have. We intend to build and maintain a leadership position in digital within our market and this role will play a key part in delivering this ambition.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Translate business strategy and objectives into product strategy and product features
- Maintain the product roadmap
- Development of viable and valuable product iterations from gathering business requirements and analysis of all relevant data available
- Ownership of end-to-end delivery of product iterations
- Creation and prioritization of user stories in line with business requirements and opportunities for product iteration to drive value
- Breakdown of user stories into work items for the engineering team to deliver
- Creation and management of all product feature documentation to support understanding of feature objectives and successful build and testing
- Manage team and key stakeholders’ expectations throughout any project or initiative with regular communications
- User testing delivery and product QA
- Ongoing analysis of competitors’ propositions and capabilities to maintain gap awareness
You Will Have The Following Strengths:
- Experience in a digital product role within a relevant media or events business
- Experience of Agile working practices
- Proven ability to develop clear and well-prioritised user stories from raw requirements
- Skills and experience to create and manage effective product documentation
- Communication skills necessary to work effectively between engineering teams and wider business
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.