Who We Are:
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events and media. The company manages some of the world’s greatest athletes and fashion icons; owns and operates hundreds of live events annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in licensing, sports training and league development. IMG is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to many of the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events, and experiences. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation through entertainment agency WME; sports operations and advisory, event management, media production and distribution, and brand licensing through IMG; live event experiences and hospitality through On Location; full-service marketing through global cultural marketing agency 160over90; and sports data and technology through IMG ARENA and OpenBet. Endeavor is also the majority owner of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), a premium sports and entertainment company comprising UFC and WWE.
What You'll Do:
Developing and managing organization’s sponsorship strategies and developing future event pipeline within the region.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop partner networks and strategic partnerships.
- Develop a new event pipeline through engaging key stakeholders in countries across the region.
- Secure new events across the region, leading on pitching and supporting negotiations.
- Create and manage the partnership framework for multiple events.
- Develop and deliver the partnership strategy for each event.
- Support on negotiations and management of functional partnerships including third party ticketing partners and Destinations Management Companies.
- Deliver pioneering and innovative partnerships that drive incremental revenue and enhance our guest experience.
- Identify assets at each event that are appropriate for sponsorship, and work closely with various internal teams to ensure a pipeline of new assets for each event that could be marketed to sponsors.
- Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact and generate incremental revenue for each event.
- Managing renewals and negotiations, overseeing communication with sponsors.
- Reporting to the VP – manage all sponsorship relations and benefits execution pre, during and post-event.
- Generate new sponsorship leads and convert them to sponsorship agreements.
- Work closely with legal to draft the sponsorship agreements as per negotiations with the sponsor and agreement with the client.
- Lead the negotiation of all sponsorship agreements, maximizing the benefit to the event.
- Work with the wider event team to ensure all negotiated rights and benefits are in line with operations and viable for delivery.
- Work with finance to ensure all invoices for sponsorship are created and sent for payment
- Following up on payments from sponsors.
- Be the point of contact for the sponsor regarding their partnership and ensure that all contractual obligations, marketing rights and benefits are delivered and always fulfilled.
- Cooperate with multiple internal teams including; marketing, entertainment, operations, F&B, and ticketing to ensure implementation, relevance, measurability and optimization of delivery of sponsor rights.
- Ensure that all communications, branding and signage are compliant with the applicable sponsor agreements.
- Ensure event logos and event IP are used appropriately by the sponsor.
- Proactively work with each sponsor to ensure all the contractual rights are utilized by each sponsor with maximum value delivered.
- Identify opportunities for additional event savings through sponsor services and VIK options.
- Encourage the promotion of the event through sponsor channels.
- Manage the sponsor ticketing and hospitality service for each event, working closely with the ticketing team to facilitate the delivery of these rights.
- Create the post event reports and other reporting as required for each sponsor ensuring visual proof that all rights and benefits are met.
- Oversee the group sales function for large scale events, setting the discount rates, engaging key targets and securing group booking revenue for the event.
You Will Have The Following Strengths:
- Persuasive and resourceful and possesses excellent relationship management skills.
- Experience with application software including presentation, spreadsheet, flowcharting and word processing applications.
- Experience in sponsorship.
- Well-rounded experience of multi-faceted sponsorship activation.
- A history of creating and implementing partnerships and event strategy.
- A track-record of delivering partnership activations across various types of events including large-scale events.
- A sound understanding of events and event management.
- A proven ability to negotiate and deliver multi-million-dollar sponsorship contracts.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Arabic is a plus.
- Previous experience working across marketing is a plus.
- Experience working across events and sponsorship in the Middle East is a plus.
You Will Also Have The Following:
- Proven ability to find strategic partnerships that have led to increased revenue and contracts.
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high level executives.
- Strong analytic skills (financial, planning, operational).
- Experience working as part of a senior management team and leading organizational strategy.
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and excellent relationship building skills.
- Be service and customer-oriented, with great observation and response abilities in order to meet the needs of the client, & any other partners in a timely manner.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse team in a positive and productive manner by motivating, developing and managing employees as they work.
- Ability to manage a small team of executives.
- Be willing to travel.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.